PART 18

NEXT MORNING:

Khushi is still unconscious, 12 hours passed to her operation. Arnav not at all slept. He want to spend his every second with Khushi. He's still seeing Khushi when nurse came to check her.

Nurse: I didn't saw anyone who took care of his wife. She's lucky that she got you as husband.

Arnav: thank you so much.

Nurse: you not at all thinking about future and helping her. You're very kind hearted person.

Arnav: nothing like that, we took care of her because she's family.

Nurse: I know how she met you and how your family members took care of her.

Nurse checked Khushi and wrote some prescription for her. After this nurse went out. Arnav kissed Khushi's forehead and went out to purchase medicine.

He came down and other side Azaan and Nihal also came to hospital. One side Arnav other side Azaan and Nihal passed side by side.

Azaan: are you sure that here some brain operation is done?

Nihal: yes sir, I have 100% information about that. But we don't know whether she's Your Friend
or not.

Azaan nodded his head and went inside the hospital. Azaan holding Khushi's photo in hand.

Other side Sameer and his gang also reached to hospital.

Sameer: are you sure that Arnav went out? What that mental case?

Person: operation is over, 12 hour passed. What you do going there? She's unconscious.

Sameer: let's see what happens there.

Khushi came to conscious and shocked seeing in hospital, she saw here and there and holds her head. The incident of attack on Diwali came in front of her like black and white film. Sweat came on her forehead.

Khushi: what I am doing here? Where I am? Which place it was??

Nurse came inside and smiled seeing her, Khushi staring her confusingly. Nurse again checked her.

Khushi: Do you have mobile? Please I want to call someone.

Nurse: sure.

Saying this nurse gave her mobile, Khushi trying to remember some number but she's not remembering. After thinking a lot she dialed a number.

Sameer saw Arnav near medical shop, all his group came to there and surrounded him.

Arnav: see Sameer, not now, I have to go urgently, please.

Sameer: your mad wife is recovering?? That to so fast? Not bad ha?

Arnav: I warned you before also Sameer, don't drag my wife in between us.

Sameer: I will, what you do?? You fight with me? Then come, I am ready for anything. Aman is not here This is best Time to take revenge.

Khushi is hesitating to talk in front of nurse, she's afraid of something. Nurse went out giving her some space. Khushi came near window and seeing outside of hospital. She can see India Gate from hospital. She hurriedly checked her reports and saw hospital name.

Khushi: Batra’s Brain Center, brain??

She dialed again and this time it's connected to where she wanted to call. Other side Azaan came to receptionist and asking details about brain operation.

Receptionist: yes sir, yesterday one operation is done, on Mrs. Arnav Singh Raizada.

Azaan: can you please tell me patient name??