PART 52

AZAAN’S APARTMENT

Nihal informed him that whatever Zarah said s true, she have grandmother. Azaan saw Zarah who's sitting in balcony and seeing outside.

Azaan: Suno;

Zarah not responded, she's in deep thought. Azaan came to her and tapped on her shoulder with single finger. Zarah saw him and stood up.

Azaan: There is a kitchen, please cook something. I will take shower and come back.

Zarah: Apun Teri Biwi Nai Hai…. Jo Tere Liye Khana Banayegi. [I'm not your wife to cook for you].

Azaan: to cook, you need to be my wife?? I didn't heard this before. Naya hai Kya??

Zarah: I'm your guest, so you need to serve me not I.

Azaan saw her confusingly and without saying went inside his room to freshen up. Zarah felt bad seeing him. Without saying anything he went out. Zarah saw his apartment. It's all messed up. Things are here and there.

Zarah: Ye batclor Insaan!! Don't know what they do? Can't they keep room neat at least?

Saying this Zarah folded her hairs and tired up and started to clean the apartment. When Azaan came out from the shower. He's surprised seeing his apartment. One second he thought that he came to wrong home. When he saw Zarah in kitchen.

Azaan: that's why people say Women's fill happiness in lives. Without her every home is incomplete.

Azaan came to kitchen and saw Zarah cutting vegetables. She saw him and said……

Zarah: don't think I will do this daily. Today you're tired that's why I'm cooking.

Azaan: hmm…. I come home daily tired. What to do POLICE job is not easy.

Zarah: then get marry, your wife cook for you daily. Stikl What you waiting for?

Azaan: what to do? Still I didn't got my perfect life partner.

Zarah: if you start to search for perfect life partner then you're wrong Saheb Ji, no one is perfect. Whatever we have life with us, we have to be happy.

Azaan: you know these things well. How??

Zarah: leave it, you will not understand. Dinner is ready, you have I will come after shower.

Saying this Zarah started to go when Aman hold Zarah's hand.

Azaan: I have every right to ask you, tell me about yourself…… I mean, as a police inspector I have to ask you this.

Zarah: nothing much, I'm totally opposite of you. I'm a Theif. When I was small, maybe some 4 to 5 years I started to stole………… Zarah gulped her pain and said “Food”. When she said this, Azaan can see pain in her eyes which she quickly changed.

Zarah: what to do, we orphan people live this way only. Thank to grandmother, who took me with her when I was fainted in front temple because of hunger. She brought me up. Now whatever you're seeing me this is hers. I don't know in which religion I was born. Who are my parents…. I don't care now, but I will do anything which can keep my grandmother safe. That's why I took this decision to come in Arnav and Khushi's life.

Saying this she went out. Azaan was shocked hearing all this things. Something else is running in his mind.

ARNAV'S APARTMENT

It's 3BHK, and they don't know how to adjust in this. But it's that much problem. Because they're from middle class family. .. and middle class people adjust anywhere. So in hall Neelam made a bed to sleep for all. They're sitting and chit chatting about all the things. Khushi was happy seeing all of them here. Neelam said to her too sleep but she denied. Because Family is very important for her. While listening there talk Khushi slept keeping her head on Arnav's shoulder……. Neelam said Arnav to take her inside.