PART 27

Aman: I am thinking to kidnap that police officer Azaan, I doubt he know something.

Arnav: if you kidnap police officer then think about consequences. Khushi will send you to jail without thinking much.

Aman: then how to start conversation with Khushi Bhabhi?? I am afraid seeing her as police officer.

Arnav: we have to think out of the box to reach her. She's not easy girl.

Aman: by the way who attacked on us, because MB said that he don't have any rivals here.

Arnav: don't know, maybe here some other enemy born to make our life hell. Today is big fashion event and I don't want any trouble this time.

Aman saw their BGs and said “don't you feel awkward seeing these BGs?? They always surrounded us like this”.

Arnav: when we reach Delhi then we will be free birds, so adjust till then, just think how to trap Khushi.

GUPTA MANSION

Khushi: try to understand Mamma, I am not hiding anything from you.

Garima: Really?? You're not hiding anything??

Khushi nodded her head, Garima angrily took out Khushi's Mangalsutra which she hidden inside.

Garima: then what it is?? What's this means then??

Khushi was shocked seeing this. She's seeing her mother in stunned state.

Garima: tell me Khushi, what's this?? You married?? To whom??

Hearing their voice Ramu Kaka came inside their room and shocked seeing Khushi's Mangalsutra.

Garima: see Ramu Kaka, our Gudiya is married and we don't know anything. How ironic this is. You don't think to inform us Khushi, at least you informed me about this.

Ramu Kaka: Gudiya, what's this, why you Standing silently?

Khushi: please don't ask anything to me, Yes I am Married.

Both are shocked hearing this, Khushi sat on the bed and crying.

Garima: why you hidden this big news from us?? You not thought we're worthy to know this Khushi.

Khushi: why means?? Your husband is hell bent to kill me then think what he will do to my husband??

This one is the blow for Garima, she can't believe that.

Khushi: whatever I suffered till today the reason is Shashi Gupta. He not thought once before trying to sell me, for what? Only for money and property. I am just securing my husband from him.

Garima have tears in her eyes hearing this, she can't believe that her husband is like this.

Khushi: my husband took care of me when I am in mental condition. To save my dignity he married me in front of all. From their I get to know that Shashi Gupta don't want my recovery, that's why Shashi Gupta gave me wrong medicine. My husband, Keeping his career at risk he spent all his money for my treatment. Today I am standing in front of you only because of him.

Garima: who's he Khushi?? Where is his family?? I want to meet him.

Khushi: I can't Mamma, if Shashi Gupta get to know then he will harm him. Just tell me how you get to know about my marriage?

Garima: yesterday night I came to your room to see you, you're in deep sleep, when I am coming out I saw your Mangalsutra in your neck.

Ramu Kaka: show us our Son In-law Gudiya, we want to see him.