PART 21

GUPTA MANSION ~ MUMBAI

Azaan and Khushi reached Mumbai, Khushi is nervous to go her home.

Azaan: I am still saying Khushi, your life is in danger in that home, you know anything happens anytime.

Khushi: don't forget Azaan, I am super Cop, we safe people's life, then we also know how to protect ourselves.

Azaan: but still, it's dangerous.

Khushi: you don't worry, I will take care myself, you just list out properties.

Azaan nodded his head and rang the door bell, Garima opened the door and shocked seeing Khushi. Happy tears coming from her eyes. Garima hugged Khushi tightly.

Garima: my bachha, you came?? I am so happy seeing you here.

Khushi also hugged her, Ramu Kaka saw Khushi and smiled seeing her.

Ramu Kaka: you came Bitiya?? I am so happy.

Garima: Ramu Kaka bring Aarathi Thaal.

Ramu Kaka brought Aarathi Thaal and started to do Aarathi. Garima kept thika on her forehead. Azaan and Khushi entered inside GM.

Garima: thank you so much Azaan Beta, you brought our Gudiya back to us. I don't know how to pay you back.

Azaan: don't say like that Aunty, she's my friend.

Khushi's silent and seeing here and there. Azaan explaining how they found Khushi, but not fully.

Ramu Kaka: what happened Bitiya?? Why You not talking anything??

Khushi: where is Mr. Gupta??

Garima and Ramu Kaka are shocked hearing this from Khushi, she never called her father like that ever.

Garima: your Dad went out for some work, what happened?? Are you alright??

Azaan: she's fine, sometimes she act like that, because of operation.

Azaan lied to them, because now onwards Khushi will not going to respect him anymore. Garima nodded her head, Azaan bid bye to them. Khushi came to her room and took out Her Mangalsutra and seeing that.

Khushi: Don't hate me Arnav, the path is dangerous, I don't want anyone try to harm you and our family ever. To keep you safe I will do anything.

Khushi took deep breath and kept her Mangalsutra in her purse back. She have to be strong.

DELHI:

Arnav and Aman reached office to give interview, Arnav is nervous, he don't know how this interview go. He closed his eyes and remembered Khushi's face. Peon called his name.

Aman: All the best Arnav, rock it.

Arnav nodded his head and went inside and gave his interview. After interview they are waiting
for second round.

Arnav: are you sure I will clear this Aman??

Aman: of course, you don't know yourself Arnie, you just looks like a Model.

Arnav: I never took care towards my looks, we will see what happens.

Arnav wore dress which they gave him, photographer clicking his photos, Aman is awee seeing
Arnav. After photoshoot Arnav wore his clothes and came out. The manager himself came to
them happily.

Manager: what you are Man, this is just a face test and you gave shoots like you're professional model. I am so happy. You're selected!! Congratulations my dear boy, you don't know, you're going to star.