PART 50

Wow!!! Reached Half Century!!

Arnav: what?? What are you saying Lavanya??

Lavanya: yes Arnie, your Parents are here with your Di and Jiju.

Arnav: oh Shit!! How come they are here?? I mean they didn't informed me that they are coming here.

Lavanya: they said, they wanted to give you a surprise, I don't know how to manage them with this fake Khushi. I'm scared Arnie.

Aman: Lav, calm down and hear carefully…. Take them out for sightseeing. Before they come back to apartment our Khushi will be in home.

Lavanya: what to do with this FK?? She's in her room and madam is sleeping in Arnie room.

Arnav: I don't know what to do now… you have to find some solution for this Problem Lav. Please….. we're already in messed up situation.

Lavanya: ok I will do something. You guys take care.

Arnav took deep breath, his mind is clouded when he heard about Khushi's pregnancy. He don't want to sit silently now. Arnav and Aman saw Garima and Shashi still arguing with each other.

Shashi: I know that before our marriage you loved someone. And how become you get pregnant when i don't have capabilities in me to become a father.

Trio are shocked hearing this. Garima is boiling with anger seeing him. She thought “this person mind is totally gone”.

Garima: you don't have guarantee on your ownself?? How ridiculous is this?? Who idiot doctor said you this??

Shashi: doctor said me when I went to check my health.

Arnav and Aman don't wanted to waste Time here. They left from there without telling them anything.

OUTSIDE MUMBAI

Unknown: you know why your own Father hates you so much?? Because he thinks that you're illegitimate daughter of Garima.

Khushi was shocked hearing this, she still confusingly seeing him.

Unknown: One fake report and your own Father is shattered. You know what that fake reports is?? Let it be today I'm in good mood I will tell you…… in that Report we mentioned that Your Father is not have capabilities to become a father. When Garima became pregnant…. Your father thought it's not his baby.

Khushi: how cunning person you're! Just because my mother not married you, you're taking revenge like this??

Unknown: Yes….. She ditched me. I don't wanted to come back in her life again. But you made me to do that?? Why you started to investigate about me??

Khushi: how you related to this case?? It's all about Shashi Gupta.

Unknown: he's just a pawn in my hands, if something happens to him then I will to come on roads.

Khushi: what do you mean by Pawn. He owns all these illegal properties.

Unknown: I think you should have some rest now. Because too much information not good right?? After all you're Police Officer, you will guess easily.

Khushi: When you revealed this much then why you not coming in front of me?? Why like a coward standing in darkness??

Unknown: What to do dear, no one saw my face and I like to be like this only. Hidden….. in darkness.

He started to laugh and went out. Khushi is thinking about the consequences of this conversation.

POLICE STATION