PART 30

Arnav and Aman reached MB home because he specifically invited them to his home.

Mukesh: thanks for coming, you know I am so happy today. Yesterday show was massive success.

Arnav: it's all because of your hard work MB.

Mukesh: you're the main reason for this massive success on my show. Frankly I am telling you I worked hard for many show compared to recent one, but they not hit like this.

Aman: we can see that satisfaction on your face MB.

Mukesh: so I want to give something in return to you both. But you guys to promise me that you will accept that.

Arnav: before knowing how can we promise. You just tell, we will think after that.

Mukesh nodded his head and went inside to bring their gifts. He came out and handed some papers to Arnav and one small box to Aman. Arnav was shocked seeing the papers.

Mukesh: this is my new bungalow in Delhi, just one week before construction is over. I transferred that bungalow on your name ASR.

Arnav: Sorry MB, it's very huge gift from you, I can't take it.

Mukesh: my friend informed me that you didn't said anything about payment, you said whatever I give you will accept that. So this is my payment.

Aman: that's OK but why these car key for me? I am not done anything.

Mukesh: I know what you did Aman, don't argue with me, you have to accept this from my side.

Arnav: this bungalow is around 50 Cr MB. This is very costly.

Mukesh: I am not going to hear anything from you. This is your home now. You can do anything. Don't worry about opening your new company. You will do it in another one month because I know now you will be very busy person.

Arnav tried to convince Mukesh but he not listened to them. After having lunch with him they bid bye to each other and came back to Gupta Mansion.

Aman is still outside, Arnav is coming inside when he bumped with Khushi. She saw him angrily but one smile from him Khushi became calm.

Khushi: someone said he will come home late. What happened??

Arnav: oh you started to wait for me like wife?? Good to hear.

Khushi: I am not your wife. Don't tell me same thing OK.

Arnav: your memory card is formatted. That's why you don't know anything about me.

Khushi: Don't Tell me lie OK. I know everything.

Arnav: really?? You know I kissed you in my home. In Delhi.

Khushi glared him because she know that he not done anything like that. But still she not showed on her face.

Arnav: you're jealous seeing my friend. You know you fought with me because I kissed her in front of you.

Khushi: just shut up, I said I don't know you then Forget about knowing these things.

Arnav: I am just trying to remind you about your past life which is connected to me.

Khushi glared him and went out from there. Aman is seeing them and he came to him.

Aman: why you telling lie to her??

Arnav: just checking her memory, is it really she's suffering from Amnesia??

Aman: leave it, what matters is…. It the end she's in front of you.