PART 49

Arnav, Lavanya and Aman reached to Apartment and saw FK sitting on the sofa and applying nail paint on her fingers. Arnav fisted his hand and was about March towards her when Aman stopped him.

Aman: don't do anything, remember our Khushi is with them.

Arnav: but how come she just looks like Khushi? She's same to same like she's twin of Khushi.

Lavanya: maybe Garima Auntie have twin sisters!! How knows? We have to ask her about this.

Arnav and Aman nodded and entered inside the apartment. FK saw them and stood up seeing them.

FK: what these two doing here?? I said I don't want to see them here, especially this Aman.

Arnav: I think your memory is weak Khushi, in past I said you that if ever a situation come…. Where I have to choose between you and Aman then I will chose Aman. Because he's very important for me, even more than you.

FK seeing them weirdly she's thinking that “this Khushi is so dumb that she agreed to this condition”. She's so lost in her thoughts that she didn't Know when Arnav and Aman went inside Aman's room.

AMAN'S ROOM

Aman: you really said this to Khushi??

Arnav: I didn't said, but she know that you're very important for me Aman. She not think to hurt you even in her dreams.

Lavanya: now first we have to search for Khushi, because we don't know in which condition she is.

Arnav sat on the bed all lost and said “I don't deserve her Love Aman, shes in pain and I didn't get to know that she's not in front of me”.

Aman: you always said Na You felt this FK is not your Khushi. But your mind is confused Arnie, even we also confused like you right??

Lavanya: this is not Time to think all these things. We have to find Khushi first. Seeing this FK my blood is boiling. I don't know before Arnie I will slap her.

Aman: ok, I and Arnav go to search Khushi, Lav you stay here and keep one eye on FK. Because we want to Know her every move.

Lavanya nodded her head, Aman and Arnav went out without informing FK. Lavanya came out and seeing Fake Khushi with Attitude.

Lavanya; what you thought? Whatever you do we will not get to know?

FK is little bit afraid of hearing this, but she covered her face with determination “what do you mean?? What you know?”.

Lavanya; Yahi….. that you have crush on my fiance!! You wanted to separate him from Me and wanted to settle with him.

FK was shocked hearing this. Lavanya sat on the sofa with attitude and said “if you want to stay here then I have some conditions, if you deny then I will inform Arnie that whatever you done here, don't worry I have proofs with me to prove you wrong”.

FK: how can you think like this Lavanya?? I love Arnav very much.

Lavanya: really?? But I'm not seeing that same love for him in your eyes. Any way that's your personal matter with Arnie. I'm warning you stay away from my fiance.

Saying that Lavanya switched on the TV and started to watch. But eyes on FK. Without caring much FK went inside her bedroom.

OTHER SIDE

Arnav and Aman reached to Azaan. Nihal is tracing Khushi's mobile number. Arnav is lost in Khushi.

Arnav: [heart] where are you Khushi?? I'm really sorry baby. I didn't got to know about you.