PART 31

Arnav was standing as a statue, he can't believe that His Home is Burned. Seeing arnav Neelam and Ankhur came to him crying.

Neelam: see Chote, how our home is Burned.

Ankhur: our dreams home Burned in ashes Chote. We came on footpath.

Arnav hugged them and said “Your son is here to take care of this MAA and Baba, we're not in footpath”.

Aman: but where is Anjali Di?? She's not here.

Arnav became alert hearing this, he seeing His parents. Neelam is crying bitterly.

Neelam: she's in hospital Chote, she came to rescue us. But in that her hand is Burned.

All are shock hearing this, Khushi know this, that's why she not said anything when arnav asked her.

Ankhur: Ruhaan is with her Chote, now what we have to do??

Sameer is smiling seeing their situation.

Sameer: Now I will see where you take your family. Now you're on footpath ASR.

Arnav: don't worry Maa, your son capable enough to settle everything. Aman take all of them to my new home.

Ankhur and Neelam is confused hearing this. Before Aman say something two car came and stopped there. They are none other than Arnav’s BGs.

Arnav: take all of them securely to my new mansion.

BGs nodded their head and securely took them out from that place. Sameer was to shocked hearing this.

Sameer: new Home?? How's this possible??

In all this no one recognized Khushi because this Khushi is fully modern compared to old Khushi. Arnav slowly went inside his home. He have tears in his eyes seeing Burned house. Aman kept his hand on shoulder.

Arnav: see Aman, what happened to our home. Our childhood memories haunting me. I know how much Baba worked day and night to build this home.

Aman: don't lose yourself Arnie, you have to backbone to your family now.

Arnav entered inside his room and saw his and Khushi’s half Burned photos. Arnav caressed photos.

Arnav: Khushi's memories also Burned Aman. I thought seeing this home she will remember something, but that hope also Burned in ashes.

Aman: memories not die Arnie, they're inside her heart that always reminds us beautiful memories. Don't worry we'll think something about this. First we have to go hospital, Anjali Di is injured.

Arnav nodded and both went out. Khushi heard whatever they talked, she came inside Arnav’s room and saw their photos.

Khushi: I don't know you kept every memories of mine Arnav. But don't worry our memories not Burned I will renovate this home as before. But first I will find who's behind this accident.

She have tears in her eyes seeing her home in ashes. Khushi came out and wore her goggles. Nihal is waiting for her to come out.

Nihal: news is 200% true ma'am, someone deliberately Burned this home.

Khushi's calculating something in her mind. Nihal is confused seeing her because she's not reacting.

Nihal: ma'am, I booked your hotel room. Anything else you want ma'am?

Khushi: find Sameer, I doubt maybe he's behind this accident.

Nihal: Sameer?? Who's that person??

Khushi: he's Rival of Arnav from childhood. Find him and inform me.

Nihal: but ma'am, where are you going now??