PART 11

Aman: why you behaving like this Arnie?? You very well know this will come one day.

Arnav: you're not understanding my view of point Aman, I am happy that she will be normal, but my heart saying she will never come back to us.

Aman: you want her to come back to you?? Come on Arnie we don't know how she's in real form, we don't know whether she accept you or not.

Arnav: that's what bothering me Aman.

Aman: you taking your marriage seriously Arnie, you said this marriage is just for Khushi's safety. And don't forget "Sometimes people will stay in your Heart, but not in
your life". She gave beautiful memories to cherish.

Arnav: Achhi Yaadein BHI Kabhi, Kabhi Bahoth Dukh Deti Hai. [Sometimes good memories also give lot of pain].

Aman: Heart is the most playful thing Arnie, if you don't hold it with leash of reason, you will be left Heartbroken.

Arnav is in deep thought, no one understanding his feelings, these feelings are something which is not giving him any peace.

NEELAM NIVAS:

Arnav is sitting when Anjali came to him and sat beside him. They know this place is very special for both.

Anjali: tell me Chote, what exactly bothering you?? You know your Di is with you.

Arnav: I don't know Di, I am feeling hallow, my heart is feeling something.

Anjali: You started to Love Doll, Chote, that's why you're feeling like that.

Arnav saw Anjali's face, Anjali assured him that, she can understand.

Anjali: why you thinking negative Chote?? Why you feel like Doll forget you??

Arnav: because Doctor gave 100% guarantee in Khushi's recovery. What if after coming back she's forget me??

Anjali: Doctor said she will be Normal like us, but he not said that she remember her past. What if her past memory not come back? There is chance In these type of cases.

Arnav some what relaxed hearing soothing words from his Di. He side hugged Anjali and said Thank you.

Anjali: you looks good when you happy, stay like this only. OK??

Arnav nodded his head, Anjali went inside and Khushi came to Arnav and sat beside him.

Arnav: you took your medicine? Where is Tony??

Khushi: just now Maa gave me tablets, Tony is having his food.

Khushi playing with her Mangalsutra and Arnav saw that. Arnav holds the Mangalsutra and asked "Why you need this Khushi? You know what it means?".

Khushi: I don't know why Maa wear this, but I love this, it's looks nice on me right?

Arnav just nodded his head, how he make her understand, she's like a kid, if he explain also she will not understand.

MUMBAI:

Azaan is waiting for one phone call desperately. Today he will get to know where Khushi is. His wait is over when his mobile phone rang.

Person: hello sir, I am Nihaal, talking from Delhi.

Azaan: yes Nihaal say? What you got??

Nihaal: sir, our sources saw that girl here in Delhi. But we don't know exactly where she's staying.