PART 44

When Khushi opened her eyes she saw she's in the Apartment. She got up holding her head when Arnav came to her with food.

Arnav: don't get up. Sit…. Doctor said you to take rest.

Khushi: how i came here??

Arnav: when you went for Temple, someone called me from your number and said that you fainted in the temple. I and Aman brought you here.

Khushi: where is Aman??

Aman: here I'm. God Khushi you made us scared you know? Why you went out without having breakfast??

Khushi just sitting silently and staring Aman only. Lavanya came with water bottle.

Lavanya: Thank God, nothing happened to you. We became panic after getting the news.

Khushi: I want to sleep….

All nodded, Arnav made her eat some food. After that he made her sleep. Hearing This news Garima came to Apartment.

Garima: how's this happened?? I'm she's all fit Know??

Arnav: she went out hurriedly without having breakfast. But she's ok now. She's sleeping.

Garima: I will see her once. I will not disturb her.

Arnav nodded and came to Arshi bedroom. She caressed Khushi's hairs and kissed on her forehead. Tears flowing from her eyes. She's feeling like she's meeting her daughter after long. After seeing Khushi Garima came out and saw photo frames of couples.

Garima: Nice Interior and these frames are awesome. Whose plan is this??

Aman: who's there in this home more intelligent than me Mother in-law? My brain is precious.

Garima: Ya….Ya I know how precious your mind is…. By the way how's your work going??

Arnav: Everything is fine Sasu Maa, We're on the success road…. We will make it in one year.

Garima: don't wait for big Achievement, start with the scratch Arnav. It will give more experience.

Aman: Mother in-law know lot about business haaa??

Garima: why not, my maternity business is same. Sometime I also went to office to see work. My Dad always say that Without Failure you will not succeed. Small, small things also matters in business. Think about it and start your company as Startup company.

Arnav: Thanks Sasu Maa, we will try to do that. But for that we need minimum 2 months.

Garima: Ya…. Anyway drop Khushi to home at Evening. Her father will get to know that she's staying here.

Arnav and Aman saw each other face and nodded. Khushi opened her eyes and seeing the Apartment like she came here for the first time.

OTHER SIDE

The unknown person tied a girl to chair and smiling to see her.

Manik: who's she ?? Why you brought her?? Where is Khushi??

Boss: she's in her home…. With her husband.

Manik was shocked hearing this. He can't believe that he's hearing this.

Manik: what you saying?? Khushi is Married?? When?? And with Whom??

Boss: don't irritate me. I just know that she's married.

That person lied to him. Because this Manik in anger can do anything. Manik is boiling in anger. He came out from that place.

APARTMENT