PART 51

Azaan and Nihal reached to destination and shocked to see goons here and there.Azaan and Nihal reached to destination and shocked to see goons here and there.

Azaan: check if they're alive or dead.

Nihal checking when Arnav came out from the home. Khushi is in Arnav's arms. Azaan smiled seeing Khushi.

Azaan: Your husband is too fast and Clever Khushi. Before us he reached here.

Aman came behind them and said “idiot disappeared in the jungle. We will not leave him”. Arnav made her sit in Police van.

Arnav: you want to have something??

Khushi: don't worry…. I ate three times a day. He's good host you know.

Arnav: Host?? Dammit he kidnapped you. If he was in front of me then I will surely killed him.

Aman: now everything is under control… what to do with this Fake Khushi??

Khushi: you don't worry I will handle her. Let's go.

Arnav: one more thing…. My parents came to.meet us with Di and Jiju Khushi. But where to keep that FK??

Azaan: you don't worry I will handle everything.

All discussed something and came back to Mumbai. Aman Called Lavanya and informed her that Khushi is safe and she's with them now. Lavanya took deep breath hearing this. She prayed to Devi Mayya.

Neelam: Lavanya, where is Chote and Doll?? We came to.meet them and you brought us outside.

Lavanya: Auntie…. Arnie and Aman in a show. And Khushi is on duty. That's why I brought you outside.

Anjali: but why They are not picking our calls??

Lavanya: Di they are in event…. How they will receive your call?? When we go back to home know they will be present. I promise.

Ankhur: Lavanya is right, what we do staying in apartment?? It's better we see Mumbai. We heard lot about this. Let's go bitiya.

Lavanya showed them Mumbai they roamed around Mumbai and shopped.

APARTMENT

All five of them reached to Apartment. FK is still in a apartment when she received the call from Vikram.

Vikram: they are plotting behind you and you didn't get to know that??

FK: what they are plotting?? They're in messed up relationship.

Vikram: you dumb girl, because of you my plan destroyed. I trusted on you and what you done??

FK: if you tell me clearly then only I will tell you know??

Vikram: they know that you're Fake Khushi, Arnav and Aman came to my place and took Khushi with them. Soon they will reach there. Leave from that place as soon as possible.

FK was shocked hearing this. She thought these are fool and mad people, but they turned to very strong. Vikram hang up the call. FK Know that if she went out then that Vikram not leave her. It's better to be in a Jail. She didn't eloped, she's waiting for them to come. As her wait over first Aranv and Aman entered inside the room.

FK: finally you guys came?? Good…. Now that you know that I'm not Khushi then why this hide and seek game.

When she said Khushi, Azaan and Nihal came in. FK and Khushi was surprised seeing each other. They are exactly like twin sisters.

FK: Ya Allah!! We both are same to same.

Azaan: What's Your Name?? How much money you got for this work??