PART 39

After Pooja all had their dinner in RM. Khushi is roaming here and there to serve dinner. Neelam and Ankhur are happy seeing her.

Neelam to Ankhur: if we searched bride for Chote then also we will not get daughter in-law like Khushi.

Ankhur: True; she don't have ego in her, she's Rich and police officer. But in home she's perfect daughter in-law.

Nani: what you both whispering that slowly?? Tell us loudly we also want to know.

Neelam: nothing Amma, our family is perfect now. We will miss these two.

Arnav: don't worry Maa, some more days after that I will shift to Delhi permanently.

Anjali: by the way where you guys staying in Mumbai??

Arnav: few days we will be there in Khushi's house. After finding one good apartment we will shift there.

Khushi saw him confusingly. She's thinking “He's planning to move out from Gupta House?? Why??”.

After dinner all are ready to bid bye Arnav, Khushi and Aman. Khushi requested Lavanya to come till airport. Azaan and Nihal is waiting for them outside in car. Khushi hugged all and took blessings from them.

Khushi: Di you have awesome taste in selecting sarees, whenever you go for shopping know purchase one saree for me also.

Anjali smiled and said “ Ok Bahbhi I will”. Arnav also hugged everyone.

Neelam: Keep my daughter in-law happy. Otherwise I will come to Mumbai to beat you.

Arnav: OMG!! Tell this to your daughter in-law, she will beat me. Don't know how I will survive with police officer”.

Arnav joked and all started to smile. They bid bye to them. All came to airport. Aman and Lavanya talking with each other from distance.

Khushi: why you making them hard?? Can't you tell them that Lavanya is Also coming with us. See both are upset.

Arnav: it's Surprise Khushi, after seeing Lavanya with us you can see Aman's happywala face.

Announcement is done as flight is arrived. Aman kissed Lavanya on her forehead and started to go towards Arnav and Khushi.

Arnav: what happened Aman?? If you want to stay here then you can stay. I don't have problem.

Khushi kicked him from her elbow to stop teasing him. Aman smiled and said “Without you, my life is incomplete Arnav, leaving you at this stage of life is impossible”.

Arnav felt proud hearing this. He just hugged Aman tightly. Their friendship is beyond. They're still hugging when Lavanya's father came with her luggage. Azaan took that luggage and went ahead.

Arnav to Lavanya: why you standing there?? Don't want to come with is to Mumbai??

Lavanya was confused hearing this. Khushi came to Lavanya and side hugged her.

Lavanya: your ex- boyfriend is too bad. He's torturing both of you since evening. Actually you also coming with us to Mumbai.

Lavanya was surprised hearing this. She saw Arnav and he nodded his head as yes. Aman was so happy hearing this. He hugged Arnav and said “Thank you Arnie”.

Arnav: Don't thank me, This idea came to Khushi. I just convinced lavanya's father to send her with us.

Lavanya: where is Dad then?? I didn't saw him here??

Lavanya's father came and hugged her. Lavanya was so happy today.

Lalit: on Arnav's guarantee I'm sending you with them. If you stay with Aman then only you guys know each other well. And Arnav is opening new company help them.