Chapter 2

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

2 YEARS LATER

Namjoon's POV

After 2 years I'm finally back to korea, its so hard to go back to a place thats filled with good & some heartbreaking memories and the people you never wanted to let go off everything reminded me of Jungkook and that is why I moved to Australia and I'm back now. I couldn't bare the thought of him not being here anymore not being able to hear his laugh or feel him and his cuddles, starting off My old house I had to put up for sale even though it holds so many memories of me and him but I need to move on.. even if it hurts to let go but sometimes it hurts to hold in.

I bought an apartment and got back to my old job. Yeah the coffee shop.

As I was in the park I kept on glancing at the guy sitting next to me on a bench. It looked like he was writing songs only chords though.

He looked up and I looked back down at my paper. When he looked back down I caught a glimpse of the chords, I wasn't sure what instrument they were for but I could write some lyrics.

As I was just going to focus on writing lyrics, after a few too many attempts I gave up I stood up with headphones already in my ears. I through the door of Starbucks and ran into something solid. I looked up to see the guy I sat next to in the park, he was saying something but I couldn't hear over my music. I pulled my headphone out. "I'm sorry I didn't see you." He says. I rolled my eyes nodding my head and walking past him. I walked to a table that wasn't occupied and sat down. A few minutes later I was joined by him. I didn't know his name so this was the best I had. "Can I sit here?" He asked. I just nodded my head.

"You don't talk much, do you?"

I shook my head no.

"Alright, well I guess I'll just ask yes or no questions then. First question, do you always sit by yourself?"

I shook my head no. He looked at me confused then pulled out a notebook. "How about you write your answers here?" I nodded my head. "Alright why are you sitting by yourself if you didn't before?"

It's a long story

"Oh... okay anyways what's your name since I don't actually know it."

Kim Namjoon

"I'm Jung Hoseok, it's nice to meet you."

Nice to meet you too i smiled after he read it.

"You seem like a nice guy, why don't you talk."

Long story

Before he could ask anything else

I gotta go it was nice meeting you Hoseok!

And quickly rushed out of the cafe.

My apartment was very empty I sold almost everything when I sold my old house. All I had in my new apartment was a couple of sheets and some clothes. I ate some food and put on my uniform for work.

Surprisingly i wasn't late for work. It was the first time in a long time that I haven't been late for work.

"NamJoon, your not late." My boss said and I simply nodded.

Yes she's the same boss that Jungkook tired to kill when she fired me because I was late.

"You can't be a bartender if you don't talk." She said, I shrugged.

"NamJoon, I know you've gone through something but you were my best bartender and I'm sorry for firing you back then and please do apologize to your boyfriend for me." She said with a small smile. I just stared at her, after a few seconds I looked away and walked towards the kitchen.

"If only he was alive,"

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊