Chapter 5

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

Namjoon's POV

I woke up in an alley, feeling disgusted knowing exactly what had happened. I shivered and tried to stand up but couldn't. I pulled out my phone and texted Hoseok.

I need help

What's wrong? Where are you?

I don't know where I am

What do you see?

Im near A restaurant called express chicken

I think I know where you are I'm coming don't move

I can't

What??

I can't move

20 minutes later I heard Hoseok's voice.

"Namjoon! Where are you?"

I grabbed my phone.

In an alley

I heard footsteps coming down the alley. "Namjoon! Are you alright? Can you stand up?"

I shook my head.

"I'm taking you to the hospital." He said and I shook my head frantically. I haven't been to the hospital since Jungkook's death. I used to go and visit him everyday while he was laying down lifeless getting fed through a tube and it remained like that over a year until I had to pull the plug.

"Namjoon look at me!"

I looked at him.

"I am taking you to the hospital. Can you walk?"

I shook my head, he put an arm behind my head and one under my legs. I rested my head against his chest and took a deep breathe. He smelled like vanilla and sweat. I passed out again as he put me in the front seat of his car.

I woke up in a hospital, the moment I realized where I was I started freaking out,

"Calm down sir," a nurse said calmly. I started hyperventilating.

Hoseok's POV

The doctor had come out to talk to me and asked if I knew what happened.

"I have no idea," I said pacing and rubbing my neck. "I mean I would ask him but he doesn't talk," the doctor nodded calmly. a nurse came up to the doctor and whispered something in his ear. "Thank you, ill be right here." He said to her. I looked at the doctor worried. "I think you should come with me." The doctor said and I quickly followed.

Namjoon's POV

I had started getting my breathing under control when Hoseok walked in with a doctor. "Do you remember what happened?"

I nodded.

"I-i went out with someone,"

"Where did you go?"

"Starbucks then to a restaurant,"

"Alright, were you drugged at some point?"

"Yes and then... mike ra..." I looked at Hoseok.

"Mike? Do you have last name for him?"

I shook my head.

"Is it okay if I tell him what happened?" The doctor said. I nodded  my head.

"Mike raped him."

Hoseok had a soft expression on his face, but that was immediately gone when the words left the doctors mouth. He stormed out of the room and the doctor went after him.

Hoseok's POV

I was really happy to hear his voice, that was my first time, he had a really smooth deep calming voice which made me happy to hear but what the doctor said I couldn't stand and didn't want Namjoon to see me angry, so I left the room. My fists were clenching same with my jaw. I left the hospital and walked to an alley not far away , I don't usually get angry but when I do it was not pretty sight. I punched the wall infront of me, full force, I felt some of my unhealed bones break again.

"Hoseok," I turned to see the doctor looking at me in shook.

"What are you doing?" My hands fell to my sides.

"Do you feel better now?"

I nodded, I honestly did feel better.

"Let's go back to the hospital and fix your wrist up." The doctor gestured towards the door and I followed him.

Namjoon's POV

Hoseok came back to my room, he had a bandaged wrapped around his wrist. I looked at his wrist with a worried look on his face.

"Don't worry about it, I did to myself," Hoseok said.

"Why?"

"Uh... I'll tell you later.."

I nodded, after a couple hours more of talking I drifted to sleep.

Thank you all for the sweet comments!
🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊