Chapter 14

˖*°࿐

˖

Everything happened so fast, i didn't even realize what i had done.

"What did you say?" Hoseok said pulling away from me.

"I said...uh..I like you too."

"Oh." He said sounding disappointed, "wait what!!?" He said registering what I said. "You like me too??"

"Yeah I do." I said blushing and looking at the floor.

"Stop looking down when you blush, you're so cute when you do that." He said pushing my chin up so our eyes met. His grip around me tightened as he pulled me into his chest. He rested his chin on the top of my head. I rested my head on his shoulders and inhaled the smell of vanilla.

"We should probably eat before the food gets cold." I said, but not moving.

"Yeah you're right." He said kissing my forehead and letting me go. He grabbed a plate and a fork. We ate in silence, not an awkward silence but a comfortable one. We stayed silent for a couple of hours. We watched some movies and cuddled. It was nice to have his strong arms around me, it made me feel safe and secure.

I started to feel sleepy, even though it was 3pm.

Hoseok's POV

I was leaning against the wall with Namjoon's head leaning against my chest. I think he might be asleep. He's so beautiful. I cant believe he likes a guy like me. He's amazing.

I slid down the wall so that I was laying on the floor with Namjoon's arms across my chest and his head on my shoulder.

I watched him sleep for the next 2 hours, before he started to stir.

Namjoon's POV

I shifted, accidentally elbowing Hoseok in the stomach. He grunted. "Sorry." I mumbled, still half asleep. I rolled over and faced away from Hoseok, causing him to pout. I moved away from him. I started to shiver, I tried to find the blanket without opening my eyes but I failed.

Hoseok's POV

I noticed NamJoon was shivering, but it was kind of his fault since he moved away from me, but of course I wasn't going to hold it against him. He shivered again, and goosebumps formed on his arms.

I wrapped my arm around him and pulled him towards me. Pulling the blankets over both of us. I put my head in the crook of his neck.

1 HOUR LATER**

Namjoon's POV

I felt Hoseok's warm breath on my neck. It tickled, but having his chest up against my back made me smile. I didn't want to get up but I had to pee so bad.

Reluctantly I moved Hoseok's arm so I could get up. Thankfully he didn't wake up. He was so cute when he was sleeping.

I got back from the toilet to find Hoseok in the same position I had left him in. I let out a soft giggle. Hoseok's eyes shot open, and he grabbed me and pulled me to the ground. I couldn't help but start laughing as he tried to tickle me.

"I'm....not...ticklish." I said between laughs.

"Oh really?" He stopped trying to tickle me.

"Yeah the only person who's ever been able to tickle me was..." I looked away from Him, a tear slipping from my eye.

"Namjoon ah." Hoseok looked at me concerned. He wiped the tear off my cheek. I looked at him and I felt like his brown eyes were penetrating my walls I had built up, to keep everyone out.

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊