Chapter 10

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

I woke up to Hoseok knocking on the door, whining.

"Namjoon, come out of the bathroom, I gotta pee."

I opened the door and tried to get around Hoseok, but the second I did he blocked my path. He immediately regretted the decision when he saw the terrified look on my eyes, and moved out of my way.

He was in the bathroom for a long time and I was starting to get worried. I knocked on the door and Hoseok opened it. I guess I had been wrong about Hosoek being pale, because he currently wasn't now that I could see all his muscular chest.

I looked down wanting to slap myself,

I couldn't be thinking of Hoseok like this!!

He's just a friend..

"What?" Hoseok asked, slight annoyed.

I shook my head not looking at him and walked away.

A few minutes later the shower started running, which means I had some time with myself. I laid down on the blankets that were in my living room and went to sleep.

I woke up to Hoseok shaking me, almost violently. I sat up panting. I looked around trying to figure out where I was.

"Namjom ah, calm down.... clam down. Deep breaths." Hoseok said,

I looked at him.

"Deep breaths.." he said calmly.

I looked at him and started crying, I didn't know what is wrong with me.

"Shh... it's okay," he wrapped his arms around and pulled me close to his chest.

Normally I wouldn't let anyone get this close But Hoseok wasn't just anyone.

I closed my eyes and pressed my face into his chest, causing his arms to wrap tighter around me. We stayed like this for what seemed like forever before I pulled myself away, wiping my eyes.

"Are you better now?" Hoseok asked,

I nodded.

"Are you going to start talking to me again? I like hearing your voice.."

"I guess.." I whispered.

Hosoek smiled.

"Okay... can i ask you a question?"

"You just did.." I whispered.

Hoseok rolled his eyes, "yeah I gusss I did... anyways, will you tell me why you were crying?" And who's jungkook?"

I shook my head and stood up. I turned away from hoseok to walk to the kitchen, but he grabbed my hand.

"Namjoon ah, I want you to trust me, what is it going to take for you to do that?"

I turned back to face him, I looked at his hand that was holding mine.

"I'll tell you about my family, and the reason I started dancing, or my problem..."

my eyebrows shot up at the last thing.

hoseok told me to sit down, he told me about his two sisters. He has an older sister and a younger one. His hyungs he mentioned earlier were not his real brothers but he considers them as one. There are two of them, his parents are divorced, and he lived with his mom. He started dancing when he turned 10 after his dad left.

My brain was having a hard time wrapping itself around everything he was telling me and it's only got worst when he started telling me about his problem.

"I have depression and normally I'm anti social, I used to cut but I haven't done that since 3 months."

Wow what could've happened 3 months ago, but nothing came to my mind.

"I know you're trying to figure out what happened 3 months ago, so I might as well tell you, I met you namjoon."

I blushed and looked at the floor.

"Even though you didn't talk at first, you were the light in my darkness. I don't know what came over me the first day I saw you but my anti social tendencies just kinda disappeared."

I looked up and was met by hoseok's ridiculously brown eyes.

"Namjoon ah, you made my life worth living and I'm so thankful that I met you." I started at him in shook.

"Namjoon.. please say something,"

I didn't know what happened next but I blurted out, in a whisper.

"I fell in love with a Serial killer..."

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊