Chapter 4

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

Namjoon's POV

I must have fell asleep while Hoseok was next to me talking about his day and all. I woke up with a blanket over my body. I sat up and saw Hoseok leaning against the wall near the window. His hands were covering his face and it looked like he was crying. I stood up and walked towards him, touching his shoulder lightly. He turned to face me, tears running down his face. I looked at him confused. He took a deep breath, "are you alright?" He asked me. I nodded yes. Then I went to look for the notebook, I found it under my laptop. I begun to write, "why wouldn't I?"

"You were screaming in your sleep, you kept on saying Jungkook no Jungkook don't, I tried to wake you up but you just kept screaming."

I just stared at him, I didn't know what to tell him.

"Do you mind asking who's Jungkook?"

I shook my head.

"I'm sorry, maybe i shouldn't have told you, you look kind of freaked out."

I turned away from him and sat back down on the floor. I opened my mouth to say something but no words came out, just a whimper. Hoseok walked over to me and sat down.

"I have no idea what you're going through, but I honestly want to help you."

I grabbed the notebook again.

"I think you should leave now, please."

Hoseok nodded.

I sat in the same spot after Hoseok had left me in for a quite a while before getting my notebook from my bag. I looked for The lyrics I had been writing. But couldn't find them anywhere. It looked like the pages had been ripped out. I was about to start panicking w hen my phone buzzed. I hoped it was Hoseok but it wasn't it was mike.

Mike is my ex boyfriend whom I dated when I was in Australia i wanted to forget about Jungkook and move on but after that we broke up as he was forcing me into things I didn't want to on the other hand he was treating me like some servant he has I didn't feel the love I felt when I was with him so I just had to break things off and it's seems like he's in Korea now.

Hi

How are you? Haven't talked to you in a while

Could be better.. you?

I'm good
Could be better?
Why?

Well... it's just...
i don't wanna talk about it

I have time why don't we meet somewhere?

Okay..

How about Starbucks on the Main Street? Around 7pm ?

Sure..

7PM **

I walked into Starbucks, sitting down at the table in the corner. I saw mike walk in and order, he spotted me and walked over to me.

"Hey Namjoon," he said with a huge smile, I smiled back.

"h-hi" I said.

"Hey why don't we go somewhere more private?"

I nodded following him out the door. We drove to a place I wasn't familiar with. I looked at mike confused. But he just smiled. We got out of the car walked to a restaurant and ordered. We both got chicken sandwiches and some French fries with coke. We sat at a table near the restaurant and ate our food. I looked at my phone and realized it was almost 12. I finished eating and and excused myself to go to the toilet. I came back and found mike waiting for me. I walked to him with a smile on my face, sitting down and finishing my Coke.

After we're done we went for a walk, I was started to feel dizzy, so I grabbed mike's arm for support. He pulled me into an alley and I leaned against the wall and slid down to the ground. Mike squatted down and put a hand under my chin to turn my eyes towards him.

"Oh you Poor boy, you should  know better than to leave your drink alone with someone especially if its someone like me right?"

The smile appearing on his face looking very sinister.

"I'm so glad it's dark, so no one will see what I'll do to you," I tried to scream but the noise didn't make it out of my throat and I passed out.

•••••

Do you guys like this book so far? Thanks for all the support you showed in unknown feelings ! your comments makes it even better so Make sure to comment what you think! And feel free to message me I would love to connect with you! 💜

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊