Chapter 21 [END]

˖*°࿐

˖

I was back at my apartment and thankfully tomorrow was Saturday, so no work.

"So NamJoon... my friend invited me to this dinner party."

"Hmm."

"I was wondering if you would be my beautiful date?" I stared at him. "Yes or no?"

"You know that dances aren't really my thing and I don't have a new outfit."

"So If you had an outfit and super handsome, over protective boyfriend being your date, would you go?"

"I guess," I smiled.

"So when are we going to go shopping." Hoseok said in a very pitched voice.

I laughed. "Maybe Never?"

"Okay but seriously! when?"

"Tomorrow I guess..."

"yessss!"

NEXT MORNING **

"NamJoon! Kim Namjoon! Wake up!!" Hoseok said basically jumping on me.

"5 more minutes." I said trying to shove him off me.

"No!! Get your ass out of bed! Now!!"

"I can't with your fat ass sitting on me."

Hoseok lets out a gasp, "excuse me! I'm not fat." I tired to laugh but he was crushing me.

"Hoseok.... get off.. me... I can't breathe."

Hosoek stood up, "sorry..."

I took a deep breathe and then knocked him to the group and sat on his stomach. I leaned down like I was going to kiss him but just brushed his lips. He pouted then grabbed my face and snatched his lips to mine.

After our make out session ended, we got dressed and headed to the mall. We went to tons of stores but none had an outfit that even looked good on me. Then Hoseok grabbed my arm and pulled me towards a store that looked extremely expensive.

"Hoseok this place is not for me."

"Why?"

"It's too Expensive!"

"Nah!"

After a while of trying almost everything in the store as I came out of the dressing room.

"Okay, take it off we're leaving."

"What? Why?"

"That's the outfit we're getting."

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊