Chapter 8

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

we drove on some roads I didn't recognize  but it wasn't the way home and we ended up at a very large house. I stared wide eyed at the mansion that was coming into view. We pulled into the drive way and Hoseok got out of the car. He walked to the passenger side of the car and oepned the door.

"C'mon on," he said not looking me in the eye. We walked through the large double doors, into his massive house.

"Mom, I'm home!" Hoseok shouted.

"Who is yelling at me?" She shouted back.

"Hoseok!"

"Which one are you?"

"Your second oldest." Hoseok yelled back. I didn't notice a little girl  come up to me.

"Up" She said, holding her arms up. I looked down at her small figure. She looks just like Hoseok but with long hair she was really cute, "You my new fweind," I looked at her and nodded as Hoseok came down the stairs with a bag.

"Oppa awe you leaving?" The little girl asked.

"Just for two weeks while you're at daddy's house. Okay areum?"

"Okay," She said with a giggle as Hoseok rubbed her hair and took her from me. He dropped his bag by the door and walked his sister to the living room. He threw her on the couch then walked back over to me, grabbed my hand, picking up his bag, and ushered me to the door.

"If we don't leave now, we won't get the chance , you don't want to meet my older sister and my other hyungs." He said putting emphasis on all. I raised my eyebrows.

"Yes I said all," he said opening the door to his car and throwing his bag inside.

"Now let's go to your apartment for some peace and quiet."

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊