Chapter 6

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

It has been a month since I had gotten out of the hospital. Hoseok haven't left my side either and it was starting to irritate me. He would drive me home everyday and come and pick me up from work. I was thankful for weekends because Hoseok usually left me alone.

this Saturday my silence was broken when someone knocked on my front door. I opened it to see mike leaning against the door frame.

"Well hello NamJoon," he said in an evil grin coming across his face.

I swallowed hard and tried to close the door. he stuck his foot in the door. He pushed the door open and I fell on the floor. I quickly got up and grabbed my phone and ran to the toilet, locking the door.

"Baby why are you hiding from me?" I unlocked my phone and called Hoseok.

"Hey NamJoon Whats up?"

"Help me Hoseok! Mike is in my apartment."

Mike banged on the door again.
"Let me in or I'll break the door."

"NamJoon? Are you okay? Did he touch you?"

"No! I'm in the toilet ! Hurry please!"

"I'm on my way, Don't move!"

"Baby please open the door, I'm not going to hurt you," mike said. After he said that, I heard my front door burst open.

"Who the hell are you?" Mike asked.

"Why are you in my boyfriend's apartment?."

I didn't hear Hoseok answer, all I heard was a fist connect with a flesh. There was a loud crack then another then another and then a very loud thud. It sounded like something hard hit the floor.

"NamJoon-ah? Open the door please?"
Hoseok asked.

I slowly opened the door just enough to see mike on the floor. I opened the door all the way, stepped out of the toilet and hugged Hoseok.

"Hey NamJoon? It's okay.... I'm here, we should probably call the police now." He said pushing me away. I shook my head not wanting him to let go of me.

"Alright I won't let go," he pulled out his phone and called the police. He told them the location, what had happened, and what mike had done to me a month ago. The police showed up and arrested mike.

Hoseok stayed by my side all night. I pretended to be asleep so Hoseok would fall asleep. I actually didn't sleep at all that night.

In the morning I was awake before Hoseok so I made some breakfast. Hoseok opened his eyes when I put the bread in the microwave. He rubbed his eyes in the most adorable way.

"Morning." He said with a smile.

"I made breakfast,"

"I can smell it, well mostly the bread." He laughed.

I finished plating the food and bought it to Hoseok and sat down next to him. We ate in silence then Hoseok, obviously, broke it.

"Can you rap?" I looked at him confused. He pulled out his phone and turned on some music. He started rapping and doing some crazy dance moves which left me shook. This boy is a dancing king. It was coming close to the end of the song and I really wanted to rap so I did.

(THATS NamJoon verse in DDAENG cause why not 🤤)

The song ended and Hoseok was staring at me with his mouth open.

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊