Chapter 7

Double update ? YAAS

"You.... you just rapped?!" He said shooked. I giggled at the look on his face.

"You should do that more often."

I shook my head.

"Why not?" He pouted.

"Why do you want me to so badly?"

"Well to be honest... I like hearing your voice and I want to hear more what you sound like... that sounded weird... I'm sorry." He said rubbing the back of his neck. I look at him for a minute then whispered. "Okay."

"Did you just say something??!" He asked. I giggled and nodded.

2 months later

I was starting to open up for Hoseok a little more each day. But now that it was getting close to break, i didn't know what I was going to do, Hoseok was the only constant thing in my life now, other than work. And Hoseok was supposed to be going to his dad's house. So I would be alone for the first time. Not the very first time. Thinking about being alone just reminds me of the old times where I used to sit at home and cry all day. Nobody by my side crying over Jungkook all day missing every single thing in him, his laugh, his voice and everything. Thinking about all these made my eyes start to water.

"NamJoon? Are you okay?" He asked as walked to a restaurant to have our lunch as he saw a tear run down my cheek.

I nodded and walked a little faster trying to get out of his view. He sped up and grabbed my wrist.

"NamJoon what's wrong?" Hoseok asked worried.

"I don't want you to leave..."

FLASHBACK

"I have to go," I say. Grabbing the suitcase off the bed. "Be careful. Call me if you need to talk. And please try your hardest for me."

"Please don't go," Jungkook begs.

"I'm sorry. I have to. We both need some space."

"I don't need space I need you!!"

"Bye Jungkook. I love you."

"I-I love you too," Jungkook whimpers. I kneel down and peck Jungkook's lips before making my way to the door.

END OF FLASHBACK

Will Hoseok do the same thing I did to Jungkook? Leaving me alone? I wish I could go back in time and just stayed with him... I wish I didn't leave him but now if Hoseok did I'll have to fight harder. I'm not being dramatic! Hoseok is just gonna stay with his dad for a while but I don't like being alone with my thoughts.

I whispered to him not realizing what I said. I look down away from Hoseok's eyes. Hoseok let go of my wrist and put a hand under my chin, pushing my chin up to look at him.

"I'm not leaving you." He whispered back.

I need to go Jungkook

I turned my eyes to look into his.

"I'm not going to my dad's house."

I'm leaving to Australia I'm staying there for awhile

A smile spread across my face. After a few minutes of us looking at each other's eyes , we started ordering our lunch.

The rest of the day went by slowly and after that we went home.

Heyy guys! Question ! Should I focus more on NamJoon and Jungkook like should I bring some flashbacks from serial killer and all or more on Hoseok and NamJoon ?

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊