Chapter 19

˖*°࿐

˖

I knew what he wanted me to do and I mean we were sleeping together. Not like that! But we were sleeping next to each other every night.

"If you take a picture of me, I'll kill you." I said jabbing a finger at him.

He held up his hands in surrender, "I would never."

I rolled my eyes and started to unbutton my pants. Hoseok's eyes widened, and I tired to wiggle out of my skinny jeans.

Hoseok laughed,

"need some help there?" I glared at him then slipped my jeans off my legs.

Hoseok examiner my legs and smiled.

"What's the smile for?" I asked.

"Oh.. nothing."

"You're a terrible liar."

"Only sometimes." I sat down next to him.

"Why were you staring at me?"

"I was looking at your thighs.."

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"They're nice and thick, that's another sexy thing about you." I blushed looking down.

"Are you gonna change into your pajamas?" I asked.

"I am." He said taking off his shirt. His chest was white and his abs were wow.

"Done." I checked the time, it was 10pm. I decided I should go and do the dishes but I couldn't get much done with Hosoek doing everything in his power to distract me.

"Namjoon ah." Hosoek whined.

"Hmm"

"Talk to me,"

"I'm doing the dishes."

"But I'm bored."

"Then watch a movie on my laptop."

"Only if you watch it with me."

"When I'm done."

Hosoek kept poking me and I know I wasn't going to be getting it done with him here.

"Hoseok," I snapped. "30 minutes, that's it just 30 minutes then you'll have my full attention. Okay?"

"Okay," he whined.

20 minutes later **

I groaned, Hoseok rubbed my shoulders

"I know it's been 20 minutes but you seem stressed. Why don't you take a break and I'll continue."

I nodded, my head throbbing. My vision was going in and out as I laid down on the floor near my backpack, holding my head.

"NamJoon are you okay?" I shook my head.

"what's wrong?"

"There is a panadol in the toilet, can you get it?" I whispered.

"How many?" I help up 2 fingers.

10 minutes later, the panadol kicked in and my headache was starting to go.

"Oh god I hate when I have headache." I said with my eyes closed, Hoseok wrapped his arms around me and hummed softly until I fell asleep.

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊