Chapter 17

˖*°࿐

˖

I blinked, "you love me?"

He nodded, "yes NamJoon, I love you."

"I love you too." I whispered, but it was barely audible. I leaned back in my chair and closed my eyes smiling.

"NamJoon ah."

"Hmm...."

"Come here." He said patting the bed next to him.

"Hoseok there is no way I'm going to fit there next to you."

"Get your fat ass in the bed with me." I laughed at his serious tone.

"Alright, fine." I said, getting my butt into his bed.

"Much better." He wrapped his arms around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him.

"So, we both confessed our feelings to each other... does that mean we're together?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"You haven't asked me out yet.."

Hosoek faced me, "NamJoon, will you be my boyfriend."

I scratched my head, pretending to be thinking about it.

"Hmm... I guess so." I kissed his cheek.

"You're going to keep doing that right?"

"Maybe.."

"It might help me get better faster." He smirked. I rolled my eyes.

"Sure it will handsome oh...when the doctor bought me here, he asked me what I was to you."

"What did you say?"

"Uh.. that I was.. your boyfriend." A nurse walked in and eyed us weirdly and curiously.

Hoseok looked at me, raised his eyebrows, and whispered.

"You did?" I blushed

The nurse interrupted, "Hosoek you should be able to go home later today."

"That's great." I said.

Hoseok looked at me, "yesss it is!" His eyebrows shot up and I laughed nervously.

4 hours later**

Hoseok was out of the hospital. But since he had been in a car accident, we didn't have a car.

We made it back to my apartment and I could tell Hoseok was exhausted.

I opened the door and let Hoseok inside, immediately he collapsed on the floor.

"Well I was gonna say you should lay down, but I guess I don't have to now." I said ruffling his hair.

He made a noise that sounded like a laugh. Then he fell asleep on the floor. I smiled at him then covered him with a blanket. I ate something then laid down near him and drifted to sleep.

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊