Chapter 3

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

The next day I went to the park and saw Hoseok sitting on the same bench as I saw him yesterday. I went and sat there then he slipped me a note.

"Hi"

"Hey"

"How are you today"

"Fine, you?"

Hoseok read the note and looked at me with his bright brown eyes.

"You don't write or talk much, do you?"

"Nope"

"I will get you to talk to me"

"I don't think so"

He looked up at me again this time with a very cute smirk on his face. The small dimple on the both side of his face showing.

"Oh we'll see about that"

I looked at him through narrowed eyes, i was not going to open up to this guy..

I noticed he had a tattoo on his neck that he kept covered and had a messy black hair.

After an hour or so I went to starbuck to have some coffee, sitting by myself again. Thankfully Hoseok wasn't here. I had my headphones in my ear and my phone on the table. My phone buzzed on the table. I looked at the text.

(1) new message from unknown

Hey it's me Jimin

I didn't respond, he reminded me of Jungkook. I put my phone back down on the table. A few min later my phone buzzed again.

(1) new message from unknown

"Hi NamJoon"

It was a different number than the one Jimin had texted me with.

"Who's this?"

"Hoseok"

I stared at my phone, how did Hoseok get my number

"......"

"What's with the dots? Dot dot dot"

"Uh..."

"Again with the dots? Do you not know how to text?

"Rude much."

"Sorry that was kind of rude.."

I walked out of Starbucks and started walking. My phone buzzed almost 20 times I looked down at my phone most of the messages were from Jimin, but there were a few from Hoseok. I deleted the 18 messages that were from Jimin and read the one from Hoseok.

Do you want to hangout with me?

I couldn't believe he was asking me this, I've know him for what 2 days.

I can't

Which was true I had work.

Oh okay... how about tomorrow?

Can't..

ummm

I didn't get another text from him that day. I was kinda sad that he wasn't trying to get me to talk anymore. But it didn't matter I had work. I washed the dishes for the next 4 hours.

The 4 hours went by kind of slow, but now I was home. I crashed on my floor with a pillow under my butt and my laptop on my lap. Netflix was my new bestfriend since Jungkook had....

Anyways I feel asleep with Netflix still running my laptop almost running out of charger.

••

Thankfully it was weekend now but not so thankfully my boss had given me the weekend off, thinking I was over worked. My phone buzzed.

Hey NamJoon, we need to talk!

It was from Hoseok. What could he possibly need to talk to me about?

umm okay..

Where do you live? I need to talk to you in person!

.....

Really the dots again

I'm not telling you where I live

Wow that's the most words you've ever said to me, I suddenly feel so special 😇

You shouldn't..

It's okay you don't have to tell me where you love.... I already know :))

Uh.... what!!?

There was a knock on my apartment door. I look at myself in the mirror I  was a complete mess but didn't actually care enough. I shrugged and walked to the door. Hoseok stood at the door. My eyebrows shot up and I looked at him, my eyes asking what he was doing here. "I thought I would keep you company this weekend, if you don't mind," I shrugged, I didn't care as long as he didn't ask a lot of questions.

"I know you don't talk much so I bought a notebook, now all you have to do is write," he said with a huge grin on his face. I nodded. I mean I guess that could work.

"Alright... where's your couch?"

I scratched the back of my neck and shook my head.

"Oh so no couch? Okay so we can sit on the floor. I can work with that." He sat on the floor and patted the spot next to him. I shook my head and grabbed the notebook.

Do you want food?

He took the notebook, "no I'm good thanks for offering." I shrugged and sat down next to him taking the notebook.

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊