Chapter 12

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

After a while Hoseok and I both let go and he helped me make dinner.

"Hoseok?" I asked.

"Yeah?" He said, not looking up from the pasta sauce he was making.

"I'm sorry." That made him stop what he  was doing and turn to me.

"Why are you sorry?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just thought it needed to be said." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"I guess we both needed someone to say it." He said with a smile. I looked at him then behind him as the pasta sauce splashed and bubble over the edge. I screamed as it splashed on my hand, burning my skin. I turned the shove off, grabbed some paper towels, wiped my hand, and then the floor.

"Namjoon ah, your hand is starting to swell you need to put ice on it."

I shook my head, "I need to clean the floor."

I needed to get the pasta sauce off the floor, it looked so much like blood. I guess Hoseok noticed I was cleaning the same spot over and over again.

"NamJoon, go put ice on your hand and I'll clean this up," he said pulling me to my feet and and walking me to the toilet.
He turned on the faucet and put my burnt hand underneath it. He left the toilet and cleaned the kitchen floor. I walked into the kitchen to find Hoseok plating food  for dinner.

"Dinner," Hoseok said. I smiled and grabbed a plate, fork and a napkin.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I asked.

"Sure,"

"What movie?"

"Deadpool 2" he said with a grin. I opened my laptop and realized we have to sit really close to each other so we could both see the screen. I felt Hoseok's shoulder brush against mine.

"We should set the laptop on one of my legs and one of yours." Hoseok said.

I put my leg next to his and he pulled me closer. Now our shoulders were overlapping.

"That's better," he said.

I blushed and looked back at the movie.

We finished our dinner and I brought our plates to the kitchen,

"No don't get up," he whined. "I'm gonna get cold,"

"I'll be right back," I said with a Smile.

When I finished washing the dishes, I walked back into the living room to find Hoseok asleep against the wall. I giggled at how cute he looked. I removed my laptop from his lap, grabbed a blanket, and snuggled up next to him.

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊