Chapter 15

˖*°࿐

˖

"NamJoon ah, I know you've built up walls to keep everyone out and you always push people away, but I'm here for you."

"I think I'm gonna go to the store and buy some more food." I nervously said and stood.

"No! I'll go to the store," Hoseok said defeated. Without another word Hoseok stood up, grabbed his keys and shoes, and walked out the door. I heard his car start and drive away.

I paced around the apartment, stopping every so often to punch the wall. My hand was really hurting.

It was getting late, and Hoseok wasn't back yet. I was really getting worried, I searched for my phone in the blankets on the floor. I called Hoseok just Incase he was driving. It rang 8 times then went to a voicemail, I tried again. It rang twice then someone answered.

"Hoseok?"

"No this is Doctor lee."

"Why do you have Hoseok's phone?"

"I think you should come to the hospital."

The doctor said. I stayed silent, then hung up.

I basically ran to the hospital. I walked in the door and walked to the front desk.

"I'm...here...to see..a patient..named Jung Hoseok." I said panting.

"Sir you need to come down." The nurse said. "Sit down."

A doctor walked towards the front desk.

"You're Doctor lee?" I asked.

"Yeah that's me. What can i help you."

"You answered Hoseok's phone, when I Called him."

"Oh..."

"What happened to Hoseok."

"Are you his friend?"

"No...boyfriend."

"Oh.. then follow me please." He said, walking towards one of the rooms.

"You still haven't answered my question."

"Hoseok was in a car accident."

I couldn't hear what the doctor was saying anymore. Everything started going blurry as we walked down the white hallway and then everything went black.

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊