Chapter 13

˖*°࿐

˖

I woke up with Hoseok's arms around me. I smiled into his chest and took a deep breath. The smell of vanilla, made me remember Jungkook, he always used to smell like vanilla. I immediately jerked away from him, waking him up.

"Hey, what are you doing?"  He said sleepily.

"Sorry, i didn't mean to wake you up, go back to sleep."

"Well I can't do that, I already woke up to your handsome face."

I blushed, was he drunk or something? I'm not handsome especially not since I've just woken up.

Hoseok's voice knocked me out of my thoughts.

"Why are you looking at me like I said something in Spanish?"

"Uh.. no reason."

"You're a terrible liar."

"No! I'm not!" I said punching his arm. He grabbed my arm, "ow!"

"You're such a wimp," I giggled.

"I'm not a wimp! I'm adorable!" He pouted.

"Yes, you are!" I said standing and placing my hand on his cheek. "I'm gonna make some breakfast."

"Nooo, come back and cuddle with me,"

"You're so needy."

"Ughh..."

"You need me to cuddle and I need food. Food wins over cuddles, I'm sorry."

"Awww!" He pouted and rolled on his stomach.

"How about I make you food too?" I said in a baby voice.

"Yes pwease ." He said with a smile showing his small dimples in both side of his cheeks. I was really happy that Hoseok was getting me to talk more. I was opening up to him and he was opening up to me. I was making eggs, grilled cheese and toast.

Hoseok's POV

He looked so cute cooking. Was that weird? Yeah probably. Oh well. I really like him and I really want to tell him but I don't think he feels the same. He may still like that guy Jungkook but I'm glad he's talking to me more, I love listening to his talks. I wanted to hold him in my arms, but how would he react, he might freak out again. Before a second thought I stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

Namjoon's POV

I felt Hoseok's arms wrap around my stomach and press his chest against my back. His head found its way to my neck and rested his Chin on my shoulder. I jumped when his warm breath hit my neck.

"NamJoon ah." He whispered into my neck.

"Hmm?"

"I...uhh.. like you." I turned around in his arms to face him.

"I know we haven't know each other that long... and you may still love Jungkook.. but I don't know I feel like I know you so well."

I stared at him.

"NamJoon, please say something." He said nervously.

"I don't know what to say," he loosened his grip and started to pull away. I knew I had to do something fast. 

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊