Chapter 16

˖*°࿐

˖*°࿐

I woke up with a pack of ice on my head and doctor lee standing over me.

"Are you okay?" I nodded.

"Can I see Hoseok please?" I said quietly.

"Yes sure, he's right this way."

We walked into a room with white walls, and quite a lot of beeping machines. Hoseok was hooked up to a heart monitor. His figure was still and he was very pale.

"Is he going to be okay?"

"Well we aren't sure, his head injuries are tricky. He's in a coma, and we don't know when he'll wake up, I'm sorry."

No no no! This can't be happening again! why does it feel like the past is repeating itself? I don't want to lose Hoseok.. I don't want to lose another person! Losing him would be like losing my life. I've had enough! I just want to be fucking happy again...

1 week later **

I felt Hoseok move, my head shot up and looked at Hoseok's face.

"Hoseok?" I asked softly.

His eyes twitched but didn't open.

I sighed.

This happened a lot over the past few days. The doctor said because he was dreaming. I didn't believe him, it looked more like Hoseok was fighting. Fighting for his life. The thought terrified me.

A nurse walked in,

"You know he can hear you, so talking to him might help."

She fixed Hoseok's blankets and walked out.

Talking to him? It's like I haven't tried that before when Jungkook was in a coma but I guess it couldn't hurt.

"Hey hoseok, so the nurse said that talking to you might help you recover faster. Uh... I thought I would try it. Do you remember the first day we met?" I laughed.

"You sat next to me in the park and I think you were writing chords for a song. And you slipped a note..." i stopped for a while looking at him lifeless getting fed through a tube.

"Hoseok I can't lose you. You're the first person, other than Jungkook, that I've loved and I lost him, I can't lose you too. Please wake up."

Tears poured out of my eyes. A few minutes later Hoseok moved. I looked up.

"Hosoek?"

"Hey." He said hoarsely. I grabbed him some water and helped him drink it.

"Why were you crying?"

"Maybe because you were in a coma for a week."

"I was?"

"Yeah.."

"Shouldn't you be at work?"

"I wasn't going to leave your side."

"That's sweet but I don't want to get you in trouble or anything."

"You won't, trust me."

"Okay... so you never left my side? At all?"

"Well I did go home and change. And to buy food that's all."

"Speaking of food, I'm starving!" Hoseok said.

"I'll get you some food then.."

"No, I'll just call the nurse, I don't want you to leave."

"Alright then.. so did you hear anything while you were in a coma?"

"Well I had a dream that you were telling me about when we met and everything that has happened between us."

"Nothing else?"

"Not that I remember nope." He said pushing a button to fall a nurse.

Hoseok's POV

Did he really expect me to tell him that I basically heard him tell me he loves me? I couldn't tell him, not because I didn't love him but because I'm terrified of commitment

Namjoon's POV

The nurse walked in with a tray of food for hosoek and it didn't take him long to finish all of it and want more.

"You are such a teenage boy." I said laughing.

"I'm not a boy I'm a man!" He exclaimed putting his hands in his hips.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night."

"You help me sleep!" I looked at him in disbelief. Did he really say that or was I imagining things?

"Well you do, I did sleep very well but with you next to me I feel like I'm where I belong." I blushed and looked down at my hands.

"Stop doing that."

"Doing what?"

"Looking down when you blush."

"Why?"

"Cause it drives me crazy and you look so adorable when you blush."

"No I'm not!" Hosoek placed a hand on my cheek, then he flicked my nose.

"Ow! jeez what was the for?" I said rubbing my nose.

"It's because I love you.." I looked at him and saw how he was completely serious.

••

It's been a while since I updated! Anyways. are you excited for BTS new album LoveYourselfAnswer ? Cause I am!

🕊 VOTE || COMMENT 🕊