❗️Author Note and Quirk Information❗️

Hello and Welcome to Fusion!
If you've read the description you'll see that this will be crossover between Boku No Hero Academia and Steven Universe! In this story you'll be taking the place of Steven as
(Y/N) Universe!
This story does accept fanart! I've gotten tons of amazing art already and I'm always waiting to accept more! You can share your art to me by either sending them to my Instagram: definitelynottrash
Or, you can make a story and tag me in it! If I don't see it or if I don't end up responding, that means I did not get the notification and to directly message me privately or on my profile!

Now that we've got that out of the way, here's the quirk information you've all been waiting for!

Quirk(s):

Quirk: Crystallize You have the ability to make and control crystals at your own will

Quirk: Crystallize
You have the ability to make and control crystals at your own will. They can be used as a method of transport and you can make objects out of them! It's more of a defensive quirk but can definitely be used offensively.

Quirk: Fusion

 You have the ability to fuse with other people

You have the ability to fuse with other people. By fusing, you'd be able to control the quirk of the person your fuse with as they would be able to control yours. To be able to fuse, you must have a mutual trust with each other, but if you try to fuse with someone without their trust, you'll only be able to hold that fusion for at least 15 seconds. 
Drawbacks of your Quirk(s):
Crystallize:
When you overuse your quirk, your body will start to stiffen and crystals will start to sprout from your body not only making it hard to move, but it also starts to cut your skin.

Fusion:There is no exact time limit on fusion, but if fused for to long you start to lose sense of reality, same goes for the person you're fused with

Fusion:
There is no exact time limit on fusion, but if fused for to long you start to lose sense of reality, same goes for the person you're fused with. You'll also be forced to unfuse.

Overall:

Overall:

Power: 4/5
Speed: 2/5
Technique: 4/5
Cooperativeness: 5/5
Intelligence: 4.5/5

ENJOY MY GEMS

HELLO! IT IS I, THE AUTHOR FROM THE FUTURE!!!! Just wanted to let you know chapters will get longer throughout the story. When I first started writing I didn't really know what I was doing, but as the story progresses the chapters get longer! So don't let the short chapters at the beginning scare you away. I'll eventually make them lengthier!
I'll also post notes at the end of each chapter for myself to see what is in need
of fixing.

- The otter 🦦 means the chapter/author note has been edited.
- The red octagon 🛑 means editing is in progress
- And the yellow square 🟨 means there are changes made to the plot or there are currently being changes made!

🦦Edited🦦