Chapter 24

"N-No, I can't believe it..."

"(Y/n), you need to unfuse with that girl. She's probably scared to death." Said Midoriya.

"Connie? Is that really you?!"
"It's me (Y/n)! I promise you it's me!"

We cheered in joy And hugged ourselves. I couldn't believe. We truly do live in a small world.

Then, I couldn't hold it in anymore.

"WAH!! I miss you so much! I've been so lonely, and I've been getting new powers, I have a gem in my stomach, I yelled at Pearl, and... and... and... THERE'S A PINK LION WITH A WHOLE NEW WORLD IN IT'S MANE AND I WANT TO KEEP IT!!"

One side of our face was soaked with tears, while the other was confused and sympathetic.

I soon began to feel our form slowly tear apart.

I opened my eyes and saw the blue sky. Me and Connie simultaneously got up and stared at each other.

I was then tackled to the ground by none other that Connie.

"Oh (Y/n)! You cannot understand how much I've missed you!"

"Connie! Where've you been!?"

"My Mom was needed at a lab in America to help contain a parasite. But we moved back here! We can hang out again (Y/n)! Also, you don't have to protect me anymore! I was able to convince my parents to let me take fencing classes!"

"Connie that's amazing!"

"Uh, excuse. Who is this girl (Y/n)?"

"OH! This is Connie. We're childhood friends! I haven't seen her in years!"

Connie introduced herself again to the class. Everything was going swell until a little gremlin appeared.

"Oooo! A new girl! Hehehehe!" The purple gremlin drooled.

Connie became flustered and sunk her shoulders, obviously embarrassed.

Becoming angry I got up and stomped over to Mineta getting ready to beat his ass.

But someone beat me to him.

Connie had picked him up and dropped kicked him ((who doesn't want to drop kick Mineta?)).

Connie turned around and gave me the happiest smile.

"See (Y/n)! I can protect myself! I can also protect you."

Everything had seemed perfect.

Cherry blossoms elegantly glided across the sky. The sun made Connie's hair shine. And there she was, still smiling. I could see tints of pink on her cheeks.

I mouth was slight agape. My eyes were wide. And I could feel my heart start to race.

~•~

Midoriya was kind enough to escort me home.

We didn't talk much. But the silence was nice in a way.

After awhile of waking, we finally hit the the beach.

"W-wow, it must be nice to live on the beach. A private one from the looks of it." Said the shy boy.

"Yeah! My mo- the gems built our house when I was at a young age."

"Cool. How much closer?"

"Right around this corner, and we'll be the- I FORGOT LION NOOOOO!!"

Then out of the blue, or pinkish portal appeared in front of us, and speak of the devil, lion came out of the portal and landed on me and Midoriya.

"Oof!" I shouted.

Lion gave a small roar and slowly rolled off of us.

"I think I saw death. A cute, adorable, fluffy pink death." Muttered Midoriya.

"Ha, same. Here let me help you up. Looks like you took most of the damage."

I extended a hand and he grabbed it. I could feel his rough scared skin. You can tell a lot about a person based on their skin. I know it sounds weird, but you really can.

Midoriya is a hard worker, I can tell he inspires to be a hero. I like that. I like how determined he is. I can tell he trains a lot too.

I pulled him up, he stumbled a little and gave me a light chuckle.

We walked up to the temple, Midoriya was obviously shocked that I lived in there, but he didn't ask questions.

"Well thank you for walking me home."

"No problem!"

Lion then came up behind me and shoved me. Not expecting that, I didn't have time to catch myself. But Midoriya did.

He had one arm wrapped around my waist, and the other on the back of my head.

He was really close to my face and I could feel my heart start to pound.

Before he could say something he was cut off.

"MY BABY! GET AWAY FROM HER YOU HEATHEN!" Shouted pearl.

"Haaaa, (Y/n)'s getting some." Laughed amethyst.

Oh no, how am I going to explain this?

"WHY IS THERE A LION? WHY IS IT PInk?!!"

Shit.
________________________________
Thank you for Everyone's kind words. I appreciate it.