🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL🎃 (PART 1)

"RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES!!"

"OH MY GOODNESS AHHHHHHHHHH!" I was pushed out of what used to be the red stained window by Oliver.

He to fell out the window, and now we were both falling towards the spikes that laid below.

Now, you're probably wondering how I got into this situation well it all started on the night of Halloween.

~•~

Me and all of class 1-a were invited to a costume party by Momo Yaoyorozu, and today was the day of the party.

I made my costume at home, though I did get help from the gems. I even modeled it in front of lion.

He seemed to approve.

The party was at 9 pm, and it was currently 8 pm. I decided it was time to get dress.

I put on my black eyeliner and eye shadow. I slipped the fake sharp teeth into my mouth an applied black lipstick. I put on the ears that were hot glued to a headband. And I put on my shirt that had cloth wings flow below my arms.

I moved my hair so that it covered the head band and looked like I only had the ears. Once I was done, I went to the mirror to see how I looked.

((If you don't like I'm sorry!!!!! I just thought the reader being a bat would be different than all the cliche costumes

((If you don't like I'm sorry!!!!! I just thought the reader being a bat would be different than all the cliche costumes... but I guess a bat is technically cliche🦇🦇))

I thought the bat costume looked pretty well for being home made. I also decided to show my gem, I thought that since it was all black, the pink would make it pop out more.

A knock was soon heard from the front door. Amethyst told me that a man was outside was here to pick me up???

I don't remember hearing anything about that! I walked down to see who was out there. He was an older man who was bald but had gray hair on the side.

He wore a tux that had a tail coat extending from it. And behind him was a limo that was bigger than me ego.

"Um... hello?"

"Ah, are you Ms. Universe?" He asked.

"Yeeees?"

"Ms. Yaoyorozu has sent me to escort you to her house. And to prove that this is true, she requested that I FaceTime her to let her talk to your guardians."

"Ummm okay... Garnet!!! I need you for a second."

Garnet walked out of the house and approached the man.

The man pulled out an iPad and called Momo. Her face appeared on the screen, Garnet took the device and talked with Momo. Once they were done, Garnet bent down, gave me a kiss, and went back inside.

"Please, right this was Madam."

He walked me to the limo and opened the door with me.

By surprise, I was met by Kirishima who was wearing a shark costume, Bakugou as a werewolf, Midoriya (who was as far away from Bakugo as possible) as a ghost, Uraraka as a witch, Todorki as a vampire, Iida as Frankenstein, and Oliver as a mummy.