Chapter 19

"So, the plan was to scatter us then kill us?" Me and todoroki asked while still fused.

We then let out an icy breath. I assumed it was a drawback of todoroki's quirk.

"You were all unprepared. In fact, it looks to me you don't have any training. You haven't the slightest to use your quirks." I let todoroki do all the talking. I did feel as that he was being harsh with them, but they were trying to kill us sooo?

"This power," Said a villain. "how does this kid have such strength?"

"No, this isn't a kid, this is a monster." I began to feel self conscious. Was my fusion quirk an ugly power. Am I really a monster?

"Calm down (Y/n)."

"Huh?"

"Don't listen to them, they're just scared because we're obviously more powerful and better trained than they are."

"DIE!"

A man appeared behind us and attempted to stab us.

I took initiative and dodged the mans attack. I grabbed onto his spear and quickly crystallized it which also caused the man to be cover and crystals too, leaving him unable to fight.

I could hear todoroki's thoughts. Something about how these were low level thugs and there's a bigger threat. But I wasn't able to get all of what he was thinking due to me trying to keep us together.

I decided that I would infuse when he feels like it, but hot damn is it hard to hold.

Todoroki started speaking, it sounded like he was threatening the villains, but I didn't listen to focus on staying together.

I then felt us move towards a villain, Todoroki then brought up one of our hands started to freeze the guys face.

I felt something snap within me. I didn't want to kill this guy. What was todoroki thinking?!?

"NO! STOP TODOROKI, I WON'T LET YOU!" I then released us. We both quickly separated with todoroki landing on his feet and me on my butt.

I weakly got up and slapped Todoroki in the face.

"What the hell is wrong you?! You can't just do that! For gods sake, you're training to be hero! If you try to kill them you're just stooping down to their level!" I said angrily.

I was going to say more, but tiredness overcame me. I fell to the ground, and just as I was about to close my eyes I said one more thing.

"Once I wake up, we're going to have a talk young man."

((A/n: So since Steven is more of a pacifist, the reader is sorta one too. You'll fight to defend yourself and others, but you'll refuse to let yourself or others kill.))

~•~
~Time Skip~

Todoroki's POV
Once (Y/n) passed out, I put some ice on my stinging cheek. For a small girl, she sure can hit.

I wasn't actually going to kill them, I just wanted information on why they wanted to kill All Might and take (Y/n).

I went up to the villain, and planned on going through with my plan. I wanted answers, and no one is going to stop me, not even you (Y/n).

~•~

Normal POV
Wow! What a cozy bed! I feel cool and warm at the same time! But the position I'm in isn't really comfy.

I decided to move around in my new bed but for some reason I couldn't really move.

I opened my eyes to realize that I wasn't in bed, but instead in two strong arms who happened to belong to Todoroki fucking Shoto.

"U-Um Todoroki, can you p-put me down...?"

"Huh? Oh, you're awake now, and yeah sure."

He gently put me down on my feet, and as soon as he let me go I almost fell over, but he quickly caught me.

"Oh, sorry Todoroki. I guess the after effects of my quirk still haven't fully worn off." I said with a nervous chuckle.

"Do you want me to carry you again?"

"AHH!! N-NO! Please don't! J-Just make sure I don't fall on my face."

"Sure. Do you at least want to lean on me for support?"

"Thank you for the offer, but I'm good. I can make a crutch to hold me up."

I then made a crutch and began walking. Hopefully All Might is already here and beating the bad guys.

"(Y/n)."

"Yes Todoroki?"

"I wanted to let you know that I wasn't going to kill the guy."

Oh yeah! I completely forgot about that!

"You weren't?"

"No, I was only threatening him. But I'm sorry for giving that impression." Wait, todoroki is apologizing?!

"Hmm...? Are you really Todoroki?" I asked suspiciously.

"What of course I am. Why would you think that?"

"Well usually you're more 'I'm emo. Don't talk to me. I don't need friends, they disappoint me.' But here you are being nice! Did someone hit you on the head while I was unconscious? Maybe you should go see Recovery Girl after this."

"Tch, stop talking. You're being annoying." He said as he walked away.

"Ahh, now there's the todoroki I know!" I said cheerfully, and quickly went after him.

________________________________
Thanks for all the love and support! You don't know how much it means to me!

________________________________Thanks for all the love and support! You don't know how much it means to me!