Chapter Nine

As soon as I got home I flopped on the floor, planning on not moving anytime soon.

"Pearl! Can you carry me to my room?"

"(Y/n), you're 15 years old. I'm sure you can do it yourself."

"But I'm all sore! C'mon, just this one time?" I said, saying it in the most sweetest tone I could muster.

"Being sore wouldn't stop a pro hero from saving an innocent civilian. Am I right (Y/n)?

"I guess..." I said with sigh. I know that she's right, but I'm to grumpy and stubborn at the moment to admit it.

I blew some hair that had fallen on my face and slowly got up and walked to my room.

My room looked like a basic teenage girl room. I did have some posters with some of my favorite anime, but not to many.

I threw my book bag on my fluffy (f/c) chair and went to my closet and pulled out my 'Crystal Remover' kit.

I sat down on the bed and used pliers to pull crystals that were missed by recovery girl. After doing so, I went to my bathroom to wash the cuts. I went back to the kit and pulled out some disinfectant spray, then I got some new clean bandages to wrap around the cuts.

I got the crystals I pulled from body and went to wash them. As weird as it sounds, I like to reuse them to make jewelry and sell to others to make some cash.

After washing the crystals and putting them away. I ate dinner, tidied my room, took a shower, and went to bed.

~•~

When I got to school, I was glad to see no one was missing.

Kirishima has informed me that while I was at the nurse, Mr. Aizawa wasn't going to expel and it was just a trick to make everyone do their best. I was honestly surprised, but happy know one got expelled!

I sat down and my seat and awaited patiently for today's lesson when heard thudding from quite some distance. It kept getting louder and louder until it got to the door shouting,

"I AM HERE, GOING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A HERO!"

It was the famous number one pro hero All Might!

It left me in shock that a man as himself was here at UA.

Everyone started applauding and cheering, obviously happy that All Might was here.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA high!" Said All Might. "Here we'll learn the basics of being a pro! Today's lesson will be Battling!" All might then began to point at the wall. "One of the keys of being a hero is looking good! These were designed for you based on your quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started."

Everyone, including me, gasped in excitement. Our costumes, my costume. The Gems has helped me design it. So I hope that it'll look good. No, not good, I want it to look great!

We were all sent off to go pick up our suits and put them on. As I was just to pick mine up I was shock to see it was gone!
((A/N: HoNeY! WhErE's My SuPeR sUiT!!?!¿" (the only reason I made up this scene was so I could use this reference)))
Just as I was about to freak out All Might handed me my suit and said that he was just playing a joke on me.

~•~

Once's I finished changing, I went to one of the body sized mirrors to see how the suit looked.

((A/N: this is what I imagined the suit would look like. But of course if you don't like it, you're more then welcome to picture it a different way!))

"Wow! I love your suit!" Said a big breasted girl. "My name is Yaoyorozu Momo, what's yours?"

"I'm (Y/n) Universe. And thank you, I like your suit to..." I said as I looked her up and down, noticing it was very revealing. I felt my face start to heat up and I became unsure of what to say next. "...it uh, looks very nice on y-you!

"Aw thank you! I was worried it would look bad. Well, I'll see you later, it was nice to meet you (Y/n)!"

"Same goes for you Yaoyorozu."

"Please, call me Momo instead."

"Oh, okay! Well bye then!" I waved to her as she jogged off. Smiled to myself after realizing that I just gained a new friend.

________________________________