Chapter Eight

"What? A quirk Apprehension Test??" All of Class-A, including me said.

     "But, the orientation, we're going to miss it!" Said a brunette who I believed was Uraraka.

     "If you really want to make the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies." Said Mr. Aizawa with a bored tone in his voice. "Here at UA we're not tethered to traditions, that means that I get to run my class however I see fit. You all have been taking standardized tests most of your lives, but you never got to use your quirks in physical exams before. The country is still trying to pretend we're all equal by not letting those with most power excel. It's not rational, one day the Ministry of education will learn."

     Once Mr. Aizawa finished speaking, everyone looked at each other with confusion. While some showed no emotion.

     "Bakugo you managed to get the most points on the entrance exam. What was your farthest distance throw with the softball when you were in junior high?" Said Aizawa.

     "67 meters I think."

     "Right, try doing it with your quirk."

     So Bakugo was the kid from the news. Now I know. I watched closely as Bakugo walked to Aizawa to take the softball.

     Before he threw the ball, he did some stretching. I was quite excited to see his quirk. Well, I'm all honesty, I can't wait to see everyone's quirk!!

     "DIE!!"

     Die?!?? I think that was what he said when he threw it.

     The ball went so high that you couldn't even see it. I was totally amazed!

     "All of you need to know your maximum capabilities." Said Aizawa. "It's the most rational way of figuring out your potential as a pro hero." Aizawa lifted a remote that said 705 meters.

     "WHOA THAT'S AMAZING BAKUGO!" I shouted without realizing.

     Everyone gave me a weird look. I gave a shy smile and laughed nervously wishing that I could just disappear at the moment.

     The class then started talking about how fun that looked and wanted to give it ago. But Aizawa did not look amused.

     Aizawa then began to speak again ignoring what just happened. "You have three years here to become a hero, you think it's all gonna be games and playtime? Idiots, today you'll compete in eight physical tests to gauge your potential, whoever comes in last has non and will be expelled immediately."

     That sentence left the class speechless. To be honest that felt really harsh. I guess I can use that as a motive.

     "Like I Said I get to decide how this class runs, understand?" He sad with a creepy grin.

     It left me freaked out while it filled the others determination.

     The first test was a a 50 meter dash. I was up against Asui Tsuyu. Her quirk is frog, basically letting her do whatever a frog can do.

     "Hi Asui, my name is (Y/n)! Good luck!" I didn't want to make enemies. So I'll try to be as friendly as possible!

     "Thanks! You too ribbit.. And please, call me Tsu."

     "Oh, okay!"

"Runners on your marks! Ready! Go!"

I used crystals to push me forward like I did when I saved Midoriya. I managed to beat Tsu by barely a second. I didn't know a frog could move so fast.

     Test two was Grip strength. I couldn't really use my quirk on that with out cutting my hands, so I got 55.4 kg.

    Test three, standing long jump.

     I used my crystals to launch me forward by pushing my feet. Doing this caused me to go over the line.

     Test four, repeated side steps.

     Again, couldn't use my quirk, but due to my amazing endurance thanks to mama Garnet, I was definitely able to pass it.

     Test five, ball throw.

     I have to be creative with this one. I couldn't exactly make a giant Crystal hand and use it to throw it... wait, I can totally do that! So that was I did.

     As I made the hand I could feel warm liquid dripping down my arms. Oops, it was blood. About 5-6 Crystals had appeared easily cutting through me.

     As weird as it sounds, it doesn't really other me, I've gotten used to it.

    I finished the hand that stood at about 12 meters. 

   I put the ball in the Crystal hand. I made a fist and the Crystal hand copied me.

     I threw it and so did the hand. The ball hd reached the height of 699.13 meters.

     The people surrounding me stared in shock. I don't know if I was how far I threw the ball or because I was able to make a giant hand and control it. Maybe both.

    It was then Midoriya's turn. When he threw it did not go far. Apparently Mr. Aizawa erased his quirk and was scolding him. But I was feeling to lightheaded to even comprehend what he was saying.

     "H-hey, are you alright." Said a red head.

     "Oh, me? Yeah I'm fine. It's just when I over use my quirk crystals appear out of me and cause blood loss, but yeah I'll be fine. I'll just endure it."

     "Wow! That's so manly of you! But maybe you should go to see recovery girl. That looks like it hurts."

    "Well not really, you get used it. Anyway, I'm (y/n) Universe. What's your name?"

     "Kirishima Eijro!"

     "Well it was nice to meet Kirishima. I should probably go wash the blood off so I don't make a mess." I said with a shy grin.

     I look up to see Kirishima with wide eyes and a red face.

     "And you're telling me to go see recovery girl when it looks like you you have a fever. Are you okay?" I said.

     "Y-Yup! I'm good! I'm g-great!! It's just the h-heat y'know?"

     "Yeah, I know. It is hot. Well bye, good luck with the rest of the test!"

     Before I could walk away Midoriya threw the ball with a gust of wind following it. From watching him the entire time I thought he didn't have a quirk. But he was able to throw it at least 705 meters.

     I'm happy he was able to prove everyone wrong. But Bakugo seemed to be angry though. He started charging at the green haired boy yelling profanities and other things at him. Before he could do any damage to Midoriya, Mr. Aizawa tied Bakugo up in his scarf and erased his quirk.

    After Aizawa finished scolding him. Midoriya quickly moved away from Bakugo to get to safer place while Bakugo stood there looking upset? No, angry. Frustrated? I don't know. But he didn't look happy.

     I wish I could comfort him, but I don't know him well enough. I know nothing of him and Midoriya's past. So it'd be rude of me to try and pretend.

     I took one last glance at him before I went to go see recovery girl to get bandages.

________________________________
Sorry for not being to update sooner. I just got back from vacation so I didn't really have time to write this chapter.

Thank you for reading and have a Happy Fourth of July!!🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸❤️🎊🎈