Chapter 37

(Midoriya is italic)
We gripped the giant green piece of metal. Bakugou and Todorki were already halfway through the minefields.

Catching up to them would almost seem impossible.

"They're so far up ahead!!"

Pink explosions appeared to the left and right of us. Many people were sent flying into the sky. One guy was even doing a somersault as he flew.

Midoriya took control of our new form, he began using the piece of metal almost like a shovel.

He started digging up mines and putting them in a pile. I quickly soon realized what he was planing.

I pushed the metal into our left hand, and I made a simple object that was like the piece of metal but made of crystals.

Using our 'shovels' we were able to quickly gather the mines.

"Ah so I see you're taking after Bakugo. I didn't know you were a big fan of using explosives!"

"Oh Kacchan! Well not really, but I saw that he was able to make it across more efficiently, so I thought we'd give it a try!"

"Okay! So what's the plan?"

"We're going to jump on the mines!"

"HUH?!?"

"A-Ah sorry, what I meant was that we'll use the metal to jump on the mines, that way it'll propel use over the mine field!"

"Oooooh! That makes more sense!"

"Haha yeah. Did you really think that I would make you just jump on the highly dangerous mines?!"

"What? Pfft noooooo!"

Yes. I actually did think that....

We strapped the metal to ourselves and got prepared to jump.

We didn't hesitate and we jumped.

The incredibly strong almost knock the wind out of us.

We shot through the sky and a trail of pink followed. Although it was difficult, we heard the shouts of shock from the people. And we even heard the angry shouting of a certain spiky blonde.

And as soon as we made it as high as we could go, we began to go down.

The wind slapped against us, and it was hard to keep us steady. And I think we swallowed a big, gross.

We were closing in toward the ground when something unexpected happened.

The metal flew out of our grip and went to people behind us.

"Shit!!" Me and Midoriya both mentally Shouted.

We still had enough momentum going for us, we were able to fly over Todorki and Bakugou.

Good, we were in the lead. Now how do we safely land with out killing ourselves?!

"(Y/n) make another thing similar to what you made before to help us shovel."