Chapter 28

"Ugh, it's sooo hot." I said as I wiped off the sweat from my head.

Lion walked next, he seemed unbothered by the torturous heat.

I just got finished talking to my new friend Shinsou, and now I'm on way home.

I then saw a purple blob in the distance. I decided to investigate it, so I moved closer.

As I got closer, I realized that it was a purple owl. It's feathers were beautiful, and right in the middle of its chest laid a gem that was as well purple.

"Hoot, hoot, hoot!" Chirped the owl.

It Got off the rock it was perched on and flew on top of my head.

The owl tilted its head to its side and gave me another hoot.

It then went into my bag and shockingly took my phone out of my bag and flew off.

"NO! MY BABY!!"

I ran after it, but I was just to slow.

It soon landed on a rock that laid by the temple.

The owl's gem began to glow, then its entire body did to. It's body began to take the shape of a body I know to well.

"Amethyst!!! Why'd you do that!!"

"Hehehehe!! That was hilarious! The look on your face! And who was that boy you were talking to?? Was that another one of your boyfriends?"

"B-Boyfriends! No!!! Of course not, I literally just met him!"

"I don't know!! You two were awfully close to each other!" She said with a cheeky grin.

"Whatever Amethyst." I said while grabbing my phone.

As I picked it up, I saw I had a message from Shinso.

Wow

Wow. That was weird. And if his phone is glitching he should get it fixed. I'll tell him next time, he left so quickly he must've needed to do something.

"Who was that (N/n) (<— nickname)??"

"A-Ah no body!!! I'm gonna head to my r-room now. BYE!" I said as I ran through the house, giving garnet and pearl a quick wave, and then ran up the stairs with lion right behind me.

I slammed the door and quickly locked it. Ugh, why am I getting so flustered up when it comes to this boy?! Wait, I feel that way when I'm in class too! Arg!!! I can't be thinking of this kind of stuff, I need to focus on my studies.

I jumped onto my bed and landed with a thud. I grabbed a pillow and held it close to my chest.

I watched as lion made himself comfortable on the end of my bed. I moved from my spot and laid on lion.

After about 5 minutes, I decided to get up and tell the Gems about the sports festival.

They were happy when I told them that I was going to participate in it.

"Ah this counts for a celebration! How about we-" Garnet was interrupted by the ringing of a nearby phone. She picked it up and answered it.

"Hello. Yes. Yes we are. Okay, we'll be there in 10." Garnet then hung up the phone and turned towards pearl and amethyst. "There's been a bombing in the city, as of right now there are no casualties, but they need us to go there and find and he'll with the wounded."

"Oh no, (Y/n), we probably won't be back until late at night or tomorrow early in the morning. If you want you can find a friend to hang out with. But first I'd like you to do your chores.

And in unison, they all told me they loved me and left the house in a badass way.

I watched them until they were merely specks in the distance.

I walked over to the fridge and grabbed my chores list.

1. Homework
Check! Did it at school!

2. Fold the laundry. Do NOT do it tomorrow.
I'll do it tomorrow.

3. Take your cat to the bathroom.
Huh, that's actually a good idea. And actually, he's a lion!

4. Don't burn down the house.
Okay?

After reading the list, I took lion out to the beach. It's basically a giant litter box.

I stood there, watching lion. He gave me a weird look. I wonder why he's doing that.

"OH! Do you want some privacy?" He nodded his head, so I turned around.

I was enjoying the silence and the cool breeze from the ocean. I listened to crashes of the waves.

Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw something move. Moved my attention towards it and saw that it was a ball.

But it had four legs, the ball sorta hovered above the legs.

Thinking I was seeing things, I closed my eyes and rubbed them. When I opened them, the thing was gone.

That was weird, it was probably my imagination.

Lion nuzzled my arm, signaling he was done doing his duty.

We walked back into the temple and I sat down on one of the stools by our island.

Hmmm, who do I text to see if they want to hang out?

________________________________
Oops! Almost forgot to put this here,
You guys will get to decide who to ask to hang out with!
It can be anybody from Class 1-A, Oliver, or Connie!

I will choose the most picked character!