Chapter Six

It's been about a week since the entrance exam. Since then, I've still been recovering from overusing my quirk.

I've finally been able to get all the crystals out of my body which is a total relief!

I was playing a game on my phone when I heard Garnet yelling which is very unlikely for her to do. When I went to go see if she was okay I saw her jumping and cheering.

"(Y/N)! IT'S HERE THE LETTER!"

"What letter?"

Garnet stared at me dumbfounded. "I don't know, maybe the letter from hogwarts? NO! THE LETTER FROM UA!"

"What!?! REALLY?!?" I jumped down the stairs and landed on Garnet. Being the giant women she is she did not move.

I grabbed the letter and called Amethyst and Pearl.

When we were all together I stared at the letter. Suddenly getting nervous at the thought of not passing.

"Well, come on. Open it." Amethyst said.

"Its easier said then done."

Pearl got down to my height and grabbed my shoulders. "I don't like to rush things, but you need to open it. You've worked so hard for this. You can't just hide from it."

"Okay. I'll open it."

I grabbed the letter and opened it. Suddenly a screen appeared with All Might on it.

"Hello (Y/n). Sorry I couldn't get to you sooner. I'm sure you can't wait to hear your results, so I won't make you wait any longer! On the written exam you scored a 85%. And on the practical, you got put in 3rd place with 35 villain points and 46 hero points. (Y/n), I'm glad to tell you that you have been accepted into UA!"

Then the recording ended with All Might posing with his signature smile.

I didn't even realized but I was crying tears of joy. The Gems sandwiched me in hug.

"Rose would be so proud of you." Pearl said

"(Y/n), don't run off to far now." Said an angelic voice.

I looked over and saw my mom video taping me with a smile on her face.

"Okay mommy!!!" I continue splashing the water and playing with the sand until I heard squawking. I looked over and saw a three bird ganging up on a single baby turtle.

I ran over to turtle and thought of a way to safely get it to the sea. I grabbed my (f/c) towel and used it to scared away the birds.

"(Y/n) sweetie, what are you doing?"

"I'm helping a turtle mommy! Like a hero like you!"

Mom got up and walked over to me. She knelt down and together we watched the turtle go into the sea.

"Mommy. One day I'm going to become a hero! Just like you!

"My sweet (Y/n), and when you do, I'll be so proud of you."

My flashback was interrupted with a pie to the face.

"Oops. Sorry~" Said Amethyst with a mischievous grin. I gasped and slowly took the leftover pie that was on my face and wadded it up into a ball and through it back at her.

Everything was silence until amethyst shouted.

"FOOD FIGHT" and began throwing food and objects.

While me and Amethyst were in the middle of war, Pearl was frantically trying to clean up the mess we made, and Garnet stood off to the side chuckling to herself.

________________________________

Hey guys! I know there hasn't been much much action with the My Hero Academia cast, but the next chapter will definitely involve them! Also, sorry for not updating yesterday. I had a terrible fever and totally forgot that this story was a thing. Welp, hope you enjoyed this chapter! Bye!