Chapter 34

"Hey (y/n), do you mind staying after and helping me with my quirk." Said the green haired boy.

"Of course! I don't mind at all!" I said as I put my bag and items back on my desk. "What do you need help with?"

"Well, I have a hard time dealing with the drawback of my quirk. And I've notice that when you use your quirk, you can keep on going even when you have crystals literally coming out of you. How... how do you deal with the pain and still keep on moving forward?" He asked.

Poor guy. It must be tough for him, dealing with broken arms all the time.

"Well Midoriya, I've dealt with this pain ever since my quirk manifested. So I'm pretty used to it, but my trick is to pretend it's not there. If I tell myself it's not there enough times, then I'll end up believing it." Midoriya quickly took out a journal and began writing in it. "What are you doing?" I asked.

"Oh this? I write down my observations and advices I hear." He flipped a couple pages until it landed on page with my name. "I probably should've asked first, but I even wrote about you..."

He handed me the note book and read all the information that was listed.

It was basically my quirks and my fighting techniques. And underneath that was the advice I gave him. I smiled to myself knowing that he actually thought it'd be helpful.

"By the way, although my quirk hurts me, it's nothing like yours. If you aren't careful enough your body will break down due to all the pain it endured. So, be cautious. K?" I said as I handed him the book.

"Y-Yup! Got it!" He cheered! A ring was then heard of form Midoriya's pocket. He answered his phone and talked to who I assumed was his mom.

"Yup. Yup. Okay, I'll see you soon." He said as he hung up. "That was my mom, she needs help doing something. I'm sorry, I know we were going to stay after, but I just wasted your time."

"Oh don't say that. It wasn't like I had anything important to do today. Now go help your mom. I should probably get home too."

"Okay, Well, I'll see you tomorrow. Good luck (y/n)!"

"Same to you Midoriya!"

~•~

The Next Day

The school was packed with tourists, news companies, civilians, and pro heroes. I almost didn't even recognize the place!

"Ah look! A U.A. Student! Uh excuse me Miss! Do you have a moment!?" News lady yelled at me.

"Uh, actually no... I have to go get ready for the festi-"

"A UA STUDENT? QUICK INTERVIEW HER!!" Shouted another news person.

Soon I found myself running away from different companies.

"PLEASE STOP CHASING ME!!! I HAVE TO GO GET READY!!!" I shouted.

Suddenly, I felt an arm wrap around my waist and lift me up in the air. Wind quickly hit my face and left me stunned for a second.

Once I collected myself, I saw that my hero was Sero! He was using his tape to swing from pole to pole.

Once we were a safe distance from the news people, Sero gently lowered me to the ground.

"Oh my gosh! Thank you so much Sero! But wait, I thought we weren't supposed to use our quirk in front of the civilians."

"Oh we aren't! But Mr. Aizawa said I could help you out if I was fast enough. It looks like I was!"

I quickly engulfed him in a hug. He seemed shocked at first, but he didn't hesitate to hug back.