Chapter 26

"Lion stop. If you wanted something to eat, you could've stayed at home and eats the leftovers Amethyst leaves around the house."

"Grrr..." he huffed. He flopped down next to my seat obviously pouting.

I chuckled to myself and brought my hand down behind his ear and gave it a light scratch. He purred in response.

"All right class, settle down." Aizawa walked in the class cover in bandages from head to toe. How did I not see that in the last chapte-Uh! I mean beforehand! "Welcome back to UA. On behalf of UA, we would like to apologize for the incidents that have recently happened."

"Mr. Aizawa!" Iida Shouted while raising his hand. "I'm glad you're okay!"

"I'm not sure I'd call that okay..." I told iida as we watched Aizawa limp towards the front of the class.

Iida quickly realized what I mean and hung his head in shame. "D-Dammit! You're right (Y/n)..."

"A-Ah iida, don't be like that. I-It was very considerate of you to tell him!"

I saw a gleam in his eyes, I could tell he felt better from my words.

"My well being is irrelevant, what's more important is that your fight isn't over." Said Aizawa in a muffled voice.

Everyone gasped in shock.

"N-Not more bad guys!!" Shouted Mineta.

I felt myself start to get scared. Our fight isn't over? Are there more villains.

I remembered during the USJ attack me saving Midoriya. What would of happened if I didn't get to him in time? What would of happened if a shield didn't magically appear?"

I was then brought out of my thoughts by Aizawa speaking.

"The UA sports festival is about to start."

Class began to cheer in excitement. Feeling relieved that there weren't more villains, I calmed myself down. But deep down, I know I would never forget that day and what could of happen if I didn't do anything.

There were many questions about the festival, some good, some negative. But one really stuck out to me.

"Is it really good idea to hold the festival right after the attack?" Asked Jirou.

"Apparently the administration thinks this is a good idea to show that the threat has been handled and our school is safer more than ever. Plus their beefing up security compared to last years. The sports festival is a huge opportunity for students at UA. It's not something we can cancel because of a few villains."

"But why not? It's just the sports festival." Asked mineta.

"Mineta don't you know how important the sports festival is?" I asked him.

"Of course I boobelicious (Y/n). I just don't want to get murdered!"

I felt myself get angry and flustered. Why that perv as the nerve to say that to me?

Before I could do anything, Lion was in front of me growling at the grape gremlin and the chair was kicked from underneath it him. It looked like Uraraka kicked his chair.

I pat lion as a sign of thanks and gave Uraraka a gentle smile and mouthed thank you to her.

Uraraka smiles back and turned back to pay attention to Aizawa.

"The sports festival is the most watched event. You are to be tested against others in front of millions. Top heroes everywhere will be watching you. Here you can get nominations from top heroes like Best Jeanist, Endeavor, and The Crystal Gems."

"Huh? The gems? I didn't even know that they were that well known." I Said

"Did you not know (Y/n)? The Crystal Gems have recently made it to to the top 5 pro hero groups ((something I'm making up))." Said Midoriya.

"Oh really? I had no clue! Also I wanted to apologize for the way Pearl yelled at you. And as an apology, please except these cookies Pearl made." I pulled out a container of cookies as I gave a small bow.

He gently took and observed it.

"Are you sure she didn't poison these?" He joked.

I laughed at his joke and told him to try one.

He took a small bite from the cookie, and it was like he saw God himself.

"(Y/n)! Theses are amazing! You have to tell me your guys recipe!"

"Ha! Sorry I can't! It's a family recipe!"
________________________________

"Ha! Sorry I can't! It's a family recipe!"________________________________

Fanart by XOXOYukiXOXO