Chapter 29

I'll ask Todoroki. He seems like a troubled teen that doesn't have many friends.

~•~I walked into the Big Donut wearing a black crop top and plain skinny jeans

~•~
I walked into the Big Donut wearing a black crop top and plain skinny jeans. I had some eyeliner on and decided to leave my hair down.

I pulled out my phone and looked at the time. It was 5:30, so Todoroki should be here any minute.

But then I felt my stomach start to grumble.

"Oof, I knew I should of eaten something before I came here." I walked up to the counter and was greeted by a very energetic cashier.

"Hi! My name is Sadie! Welcome to the Big Donut. We hope that you find a Donut that's as sweet as you!" She Shouted cheerfully.

"Ugh gross. 'As sweet as you', absolutely ridiculous." Said the boy that wasn't so energetic cashier. "Names Lars, so what do you want?"

"O-Oh I'll have a one (Donut Flavor) and one glaze please!"

Sadie, went under the counter and pulled out my order.

"Here you go, that'll be $3.59."

I dug into my purse and grabbed my wallet. I pulled out $5, but before I could pay, someone else handed Sadie and Lars the money.

"I'll pay." I looked up and saw it was todoroki.

"Oh, todoroki, you don't have to-"

"It's fine, I want to."

"Well, at least let me pay back."

"Don't worry about it."

"Ugh, fine!"

I grabbed the bag and followed Todoroki outside. Once outside, I listened to the crashes of the ocean's waves and the light humming of near by generator.

I pulled out the (Donut flavor) Donut from the bag and took a bit!

"Mmmm! This is delicious! Hey Todo, do you want one?"

"Todo?"

"Oh, I just thought that I'd give you a nick name. I can stop calling you that if you'd like."