🎃SPOOKY SPECIAL (P2)🎃

The groaning creature was close behind me. I still haven't bothered to look back it.

I think I've been running for less than a minute, but it feels like it's been ages.

Then out of nowhere, I was lifted up into the air. I got a look and saw that it was some sort of gargoyle creature. Once it noticed me staring, it widened it's mouth and showed me all of its jagged teeth.

It screeched in my face, and I felt all the blood drain from my body. Suddenly, a huge vine appeared and smacked the gargoyle out of the air, causing it to let me go.

I landed on a conveniently place bush. I sighed with relief, but I was soon cut short of it when a shadow stood over me and a hand was placed on my shoulder.

I looked at the hand from the corner of my eye, it was almost a sickly grayish color. Poorly wrapped bandages started at its hand, I followed its bandages appendage until it got to its face.

I was about to scream at the monster before me until I caught it's gaze.

Beautiful green orbs that shined in the dimly lit room.

And little brown hairs that poked out between the bandages, and the monsters appearance reminded me of a dear friend.

"O-Oliver...?"

He attempted to reply back, but all he could muster up was groaning. Once he realized that all he could do was groan, he shook his head yes.

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled him into a hug in an attempt to comfort him in his new monster form.

"Oh Olly! I'm so sorry this happened to you! I don't know why Momo has done this to us, but maybe if we talk some sense into her she'll change us back!"

He acknowledged what I said, but he was soon distracted by my bat like wings.

He made a flapping movement with arms the pointed at me. I assumed he was trying to ask me a question.

"Are you asking if I can fly...?"

He happily shook his head yes. To be honest, I wasn't sure if I could fly. I mean, yeah I do have wings now. But how do I move them? I guess I'll have to find out later...

~•~

Okay, later mean now.

We came up with a plan to escape the room, and it almost worked!

Almost is the key word.

We were walking in a hallway that was full of snake paintings. It was almost like their eyes would follow you. Nah who am I kidding! I'm just being paranoid.

No (Y/n), you should be glad that you were paranoid.

As I was walking, I tripped over an almost invisible wire.

Luckily, Oliver has quick reflexes. He grabbed onto wrist as soon as he noticed me falling. But little did he know that he was technically dead.

So his arm came off his body, and it was now clasped around my wrist.

"AHHHHH OH MY GOD!! OLIVER YOUR ARM JUST FLIPPING CAME OFF!!!!"

Oliver was low key freaking out, but he was trying to stay calm for my sake.

While he trying to calm me down and get his arm back, we didn't hear the hissing and slithering coming down from the end of hallway.

The hissing came closer, and then we heard a chomp.

Oliver lifted his leg up and we saw a snake dangling from him with its teeth way deep into his rotting skin.

And before we knew it, there were multiple snakes all over him.

I ripped them off him as fast as I could and chucked them as far as possible.

Although he wasn't in to much trouble that couldn't be said for me.

We began running, but somehow the snakes were gaining speed.

Up ahead it looked like there were people. So I tried to warn them about the danger they would soon be in.

"RUN FOR YOUR FUCKING LIVES!!!" I screamed.

Yet they didn't move.

As we got closer, we learned that they were not humans, but the gargoyle like creatures from before.

In shock, we didn't have enough time to react to the creatures grabbing us.

They held in like a bear hug, and they were not budging. I felt my wings slowly being crushed and I yelped in pain.

Oliver gave me a worried look, but I could that he was upset that he couldn't do anything.

But then I thought... I'd Oliver is still able to use his quirk in that form... then so can I!!

I made crystals appear underneath the gargoyle holding me. They went straight through and the monster was turned to dust.

With out hesitation, I sucker punched the gargoyle holding Oliver.

Once it let Oliver go, I made a pillar of crystals appear from the wall and made them ran into the gargoyles head. And as soon it made impact with the monster, it was turned to dust.

As I was about to give a sign of relief, Oliver began frantically shaking me while pointing at the snakes that were soon about to catch up to us.

I through crystal shards at the snake, but they seem to almost go right through them and not effecting them.

We both began running again and we were met with a red stained window.

Before I had time to comprehend what had just happened, Oliver pushed me through the window.

Oliver fell out too. And below us laid sharp spikes.

"OH MY GOODNESS!!" I Shouted.

I felt a new feeling over coming, and I slowly began to notice that I was falling slower, no, more like gliding.

I opened my eyes and looked at my wings. They were spread wide open, and they were twice the size of a human.

I made them flap and I began to go up.

"Ha!! Yes!!! I'm flying Olly- ooooh yeah you're falling!!!!"

I did a nose dive and tried to get to him.

I was just about to reach his one out stretched hand and a sudden gust of wind pushed me away from.

"OLIVER NO!"

I soon began to feel a heavy feeling come from my wrist. I looked at and saw Oliver's arm and it had vines extending from the limb. They sooner connected to Oliver's shoulder, they pulled I'm up right before he fell in the spikes.

His arm was soon reattached to his body from the vines.

After a bit of flying, we landed by a lake.

We Rested there for a bit. Still in shock at what just happened.

And as I was about to get back up, from the corner of my eye, I saw a fin slowly making its way towards us.

____________________________________
Oof the ending feels a bit rushed. Oh well!
Should I do another spooky special or a new chapter?

And also, I'm not making anyone fuse in spooky special, but will you still like to pictures of the reader fused with characters in their Halloween costumes/forms?