Chapter 35

As the bell rang I sprinted with all my might, but was only to be stopped my colliding into the crowd of people.

Soon I felt other people run into my back, I was then shoved onto a random person.

"Oof!" Shouted a feminine voice. I quickly recognized he voice as my brunette friend Uraraka.

"Ah, sorry Uraraka! I didn't mean to run into you!" I Shouted.

"Don't worry about it! Ah, if we don't get out of here we there's no chance we'd win the race."

We then both felt a cold breeze, and from up ahead I saw ice heading it's way towards us.

That must be Todorki's doing, I don't know anyone else with an ice quirk. Ah I see what he's trying to do! He's trying to stop us with his ice.

I quickly came up with an idea. I grabbed Uraraka's waist and brought her close to me.

She yelped in shock at my sudden move, but she quickly calmed herself down.

"Uraraka, lets have a truce for now. Here's what I want you to do. As soon as I use my crystals to push us off the ground, use your quirk on me so it'll launch us forward in the air. Because of this, we won't get caught in Todorki's ice and it'll get us out of this crowd."

"Oh I see what you mean (Y/n)! But you have to promise not to let go of me!"

"I promise!" As soon as I said that, we felt another cold breeze, I looked ahead and saw that the ice was almost to us.

"You ready Uraraka?"

"Yup!"

Uraraka wrapped her arms around my waist and held on tightly. I took a few steps back and Once I felt I was a safe distance from the other students I decided to use my quirk. I felt crystals appear underneath my feet, I felt them push against my feet and throw us into the air.

"Now!" I Shouted!

"Got it!"

My body felt weightless as we soared in the air.

We finally were able to get out of the crowded area and away from Todo's ice trap.

Once we got near the front, I decided it was time for us to get down before we floated to space.

"Uraraka, I'm going to make two separate slide like things so that way we can go our own ways. Thank you so much for helping me out."

"No, actually (Y/n), thank you! She said with slight tears in her eyes. She then engulfed me in small hug while mumbling something about her parents.

I smiled and hugged back.

I prepared myself to make the slides. Uraraka then released us and felt the wind slap against my face.

I looked to side and saw Uraraka get off the slide and began running.

Good she made it. I looked ahead and saw I was still going down, then I realized how steep mine was.

I was to focus on making sure Uraraka would be safe going down that I didn't realize how unsafe mine was.

I then reached the end of the slide and felt myself fly across the sky.

I looked ahead and saw a couple of familiar people.

One happened to be Oliver Meek!

I saw Olly poke a persons back, the person began to slow down until they came to a complete stop and fall over.

Before I could think about what he did, I saw myself closing in towards the floor. Deciding to risk it, I decided to roll across once I made impact, and surprisingly in worked.

I landed right next to Todorki who happened to be In first.

He gasped in shock at my sudden appearance. Before I could say something to him, I heard a shout come from behind us.

"I've outwitted you Todorki! How Pathetic!" I looked over and saw Mineta in the air with a crazed look on his face.

"Huh, I'm kinda impressed Mineta, to be honest I didn't expect you to be in second." I said.

"How polite (Y/n)! Just because you said that, I've decided to use my special attack on you! Take this!" Mineta grabbed a ball from his head and was getting ready to launch it at me. "GRA- OOF"

Mineta was hit out of the sky by a robot. I'll have to thank that Robo for saving from the purple Gremlin.

Midoriya then slid by my side and stared at the robot dumbfounded.

"Target acquired" the robot said after it scanned us.

"Is that a faux villain from the entrance exam..?" Asked Midoriya.

"I think it might be." I said with a bit of nervousness in my voice.

Soon some smoke had faded away only to reveal three more robots the size of buildings.

Soon the crowd of student from before finally caught up and saw the obstacle.

I looked at the robots again. Huh... I wonder where they get-

"I wonder where they get the money for those." said momo.

I quickly looked at her and grabbed her shoulders. I stared into her eyes and said "that was exactly what I was thinking!!" She giggled at my comment, then she quickly regained her focus on the problem ahead.

The robots then began to move towards us, only to be stopped by a giant wall of ice ceased their movements.

I looked over at Todo, frost cover his left part of his body.

I seemed to be shaking slightly, most likely from the drawbacks of his quirk.

We all stared in shock at what he'd done. Todo then sprinted off underneath the Now frozen robot.

I noticed the strained sounds the ice was giving, this hunted off that they ice wasn't going to hold.

I knew that if I wanted to use this to my advantage, I had to be quick.

I ran the same way Todo did. I was now underneath the robot, the strained sounds were getting louder.

I've then began to fall from above, and the entire thing began to collapse.

I was just about to be crushed when a roughed hand pushed me out of the way.

I caught a quick glimpse of the person and saw that it was Kirishima.

But he doomed disappeared from my sight when he was crushed underneath he debris.

"KIRISHIMA NO!" I didn't wait for the smoke to fade out. I turned back around and tried lifting the robot, even know I knew it'd be impossible for me to do so.

I tried summoning the shield from the USJ attack. But it did not appear. I snapped my fingers, stomped my feet, and clapped my hands but it didn't appear. I even said please.

Tear began to stream down my face. As I began to hyperventilate, a rocky hand punched through the robot.

I screamed in shock, and I saw Kirishima's adorable face pop out of the hole he created.

"Don't worry I'm alive!" He cheered.

"YOU IDIOT!" I shouted. "Don't scare me like that. And don't go sacrificing yourself for me."

"Well, you can't tell me what to do (y/n)~ now you better get going, you don't want to lose second place to me!" He smirked.

"Ha! No way will I lose it!" I said as I wiped away my tears and gave a light laugh.

I got back up and began running again.

____________________________________
HA NEW CHAPTER!!!!!!
I hope you guys like this one, I tried really hard.

And the book cover contest will be over next Monday!!! I can't wait to see more submissions!