Chapter 38

~8 Years ago-

??? POV
"Oh sweetie~ Where are you hiding?"

The heard a quiet giggle came from behind a box. She smiled softly at the child's place to hide. Not wanting to end the game, she continued to play along.

"Oh my! I swear you were just here! Where in the world have you gone??~"

Another giggle erupted from the box. Wanting to see her child, the women went to bush and scooped up the unsuspecting boy.

"Ah!! Mommy!!!! You found me!" The boy grabbed his mother face with his small hands and pulled her in for a hug. All could be heard was the laughs of joy coming from the two.

The women took herself and the child and sat down next to her husband.

The husband was a handsome man. He loved his family. He loved his beautiful wife, and he loved his son who had his mother's eyes and his father's nose.

But the man also loved his work dearly. Some could say he loved it more than his family. But, we'll never know if that was true or not.

The boy moved from his mothers lap and sat between the two. He hesitantly reached out for his father hand, but his mother was very quick to stop him.

The boy looked at his mother with a confused look, but all she did was give him a smile. She brought the boy back to her lap and ran her fingers through his hair.

"Honey, when will you be done working." The mother asked.

"You know I can't answer that .- .. -.- ---"

"But honey.... I know we aren't to disturb you while you're working... but your son, he needs a father figure in his life..."

"Oh? And you're saying I'm not being a father?" The man asked in a stern voice.

The women moved her hands to cover her sons ears. The boy did not question what she was doing because she would often do that to him. "Honey you know that's not wh-"

"You will direct as me All for One from now all." He Shouted at her.

"I...! Y-Yes sir..." the women removed her hands from the child took his her hands in hers. "Come on sweetie, how about we go play some more. Then I'll make you dinner!"

"Okay Mommy!" The boy happily took her hand.

As they were about to leave, All for One stopped them.

"Leave the boy."

"W-What..?" The women asked.

"You heard me."

Before the women could say anymore, she felt a hand place its self  on her back. She slowly looked back and saw the oh so familiar terribly cracked lips and the pale hand that covered all of his face besides his bloody red eyes.

"You heard what master said." Tomura said. She felt him push four fingers into her back.

She let go of her sons hand and let him go to his father.

All For One picked up the boy and sat him on his lap. All For One grinned at how well his son listened.

He turned his attention back towards his wife. He could obviously see the fear in her eyes and the way she trembled.

"Tenko, how about you escort her back to her room. I want to have some Father and son time alone." He smirked.

"N-No..." the women whispered. Tomura ushered the women out of room.

Once they were out, the women grabbed onto Tomura's shoulders and pulled him in close.

"Please..." she sobbed. "don't let him hurt my son... please, I beg of you.."

They sat there in silence until Tomura spoke.

"I can't make any promises."

~•~

Present Day
(Y/n)'s POV

Recovery girl was able to get me in and out of her office. She gave me a pill that would help me regain some of my lost energy from the healing process.

I went back out of the arena, I had a little bit of a limp, but I didn't bother me.

Midoriya automatically saw me and ran straight to me.

"(Y/n)! How are you feeling?"

"Much better! Thanks for asking!"

"You're welcome! A-Also, I wanted thank you. Because of you I was able to get first place in this event. I don't know how I'll ever repay you." He bowed down as he thanked me.

Although I couldn't see his face, I saw a couple of droplets fall from his face.

I bent down to his level and lifted his chin until we were making eye contact.

"How about we just be friends. That's all the payment I need from you." I said. I moved a hand up to his face and wiped away a tear that was about to fall. "Jeez, you're such a crybaby Midoriya!" I teased.

"C-Call me Izuku..." He said as he helped me up.

"Okay Izuku!"

After talking with Izuku, we got back to the middle of the arena and excitedly waited for what the next event would be.

"The next event will be..... a Calvary battle!!!" Midnight Shouted.

She then quickly explained the rules.

Now, all I've got to do is find a group.

Suddenly I felt hands grab both of my wrists. To the left of me was Bakugo, and to the right was Todorki.

"Join my group!" They both said in unison. But before I could respond, two other voices joined in.

"Want to my group (Y/n)?" Izuku asked.

"Want to be in a group?" Oliver's voice box said.

Oh god.... who do I choose?!?
____________________________________
Hello! If any of you have recently sent me any fan art, please let me know by messaging me or saying something on my messenger board.

I haven't checked my notifications for the past 2 days, and when I did, I had over 300😂

I hope you all enjoyed today's chapter!