1 - Sera

Dear diary,

Today I'm going on a date with Taehyung. I can't wait!

He's the sweetest person I have ever met. I truly think that I was extremely lucky to have found someone like him. I'm really happy that he invited me to a date. Me!

Anyway, I better get prepared. Wish me luck!

Love,
Sera

Dear diary,

Today marks the first anniversary of our relationship.

We went for a picnic, then visited an amusement park, and then went to our favorite restaurant to eat. It was the best day ever and I'm not exaggerating lol.

He gifted me with a scrapbook full of photos that captured our precious memories. He's literally the sweetest man ever.

I love him.

Love,
Sera

Dear diary,

I maybe paranoid. Taehyung and I are both in our 30s, but I don't see his appearance changing lately. He looks the same as he was when I first met him. It maybe due to his genes and whatnot, but I somehow feel strange about that.

Apart from that, we're living happily together. But still, when I brought up the topic of children, he said that he was happy enough being with me only.

I can't help but feel empty, but I respect his decision. I'm happy being with him as well...

Love,
Sera

Dear diary,

It's weird. Really weird.

Today is his 45th birthday, but he still doesn't show any wrinkles. I don't know what is happening.

When I asked him about it, he just said that it was because of his genes. I still don't buy it. It was absurd. I didn't know what to think. Vampires and werewolves, such things don't exist. There's something going on that I don't know of...

Tomorrow we'll be going on a vacation. We'll be driving to our villa house that's located near the sea. I've been really stressed lately so it'll be a nice relaxing time.

Love,
Sera