Eternally Yours

Immortality — a fate worse than death.

***

"I know how long you have been suffering, Tae..."

"I'm sorry I couldn't break your curse this lifetime... I promise you that I will break it next time."

"Don't worry, pull the trigger now."

***

All of my eternity is yours only. It will be you. It's always you.

Taehyung was cursed to live as an immortal human. If he wanted to break that fate, he had to cut ties with his lover who would reincarnate again and again until he does.

As centuries passed, death became a luxury for him as he slowly turned insane from witnessing the people he loved pass away...

The only remedy was finding her, loving her, and wishing that she would reincarnate again and come to him...

But can he let her go with another man and die alone, watching her live her life from afar?

A tragic fate of love that binds two people...

How will their story end?

*** ***

🎼Ayo ladies and gentlemen (any gents here?)
If you're ready, let's start, yeah🎶

🎼I wrote all night, everyday
Turning my imaginations into stories, yeah🎶

Welcome to my story, sweeties!

First of all, thank you for coming across this book and deciding to read it.

So, this story is taken place in the same universe as 'Dear Reaper'. It can stand alone as a separate story, so you don't have to read the other one. (But it's still interesting to see from two different perspectives, but yeah, lol)

I hope you all enjoy this little creation of mine ヽ(>∀<☆)ノ

Comments, votes and little messages telling me how you feel about the story are very much appreciated 🤗 (They make my day so please don't think it won't make a difference, because they do a whole lot)

Copyright:

The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book in any form or by any means – including but not limited to electronic, mechanical, photocopying, translating, recording or otherwise – without the permission of the author is illegal and punishable by law.

Please do not plagiarize this work that I spent hours brainstorming, outlining, and writing.

Your support of the author's rights is much appreciated.

Disclaimer:

This was made purely for entertainment and for me to improve my English (hihihi)

Any resemblances with other ideas or stories are entirely coincidental.

This is a work of fiction.
The characters in this book are made up by me.
Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I do not own Bangtan (¬_¬;)

All the pictures and videos used in this book belong to their rightful owners.

Copyright © enasthetic

Let's begin ヾ(☆'∀'☆)