26 - Epilogue

"What's meant to be will always find a way"

***♾***

"Oh my gosh, I'm so late!"

Trying to read the map on my phone correctly, I walked and walked, hoping to arrive at my destination by some kind of luck, but seemed to be circling around the same place.

While I was spacing out, someone bumped into me, causing my bag to fall off my shoulder.

The man swiftly turned around and kneeled down to pick it up.

"I'm sorry," he quickly apologized. "I wasn't watching where I was going."

I immediately apologized back. "Nono, I was spaced out. I'm sorry."

He stood up, handing me my bag, and bowed, apologizing again.

When he lifted his head up to look at me, we both paused and stared at each other.

"Have we met before?"

Blinking repeatedly, I shook my head slowly and hesitantly. "I don't think so... but I somehow feel like I've seen you before, too."

What was this fleeting feeling of nostalgia?

It felt as if I had known him for a very long time...

"Sorry for bumping again," he chuckled.

"Oh no, it's okay. I was just..." I trailed off, becoming lost in his beautiful eyes.

"Well then." He nodded and started to walk away.

Something clicked in my head and I ran after him, calling him.

"Wait," I exclaimed, gently pulling his arm. "I actually got lost. I'm trying to go to the JHS headquarters but I couldn't find it even when I used my map. I'm running late for a meeting."

He looked at me surprised. "Oh! That place is very hard to find since it's located in a sort of a hidden place."

My shoulders dropped. "Oh... I guess my job is gone then."

He took notice of my dejected expression and smiled at me to cheer me up.

"If you want, I can taek you there," he chimed and I snapped my head up to look at him with wide eyes. "I'm free right now."

"Oh my gosh," I exclaimed. "That would be great, thank you!"

We started walking side by side and I was relieved to have found someone who could help me.

"Did we really not meet before?"

He narrowed his eyes at me with a warm smile. When I studied his features from up close, he looked really handsome.

I chuckled. "No, but I feel you..."

"I'm Taehyung," he said and extended his hand.

I took it, shaking it, and smiled back.

"I'm Rena."

Fin.

——————————————————————
A/N: And that is the end of this story~

After Mira lived her life with Jungkook, dying of old age, Taehyung finally became free of his immortality curse and found peace.

What's meant to be will always find a way and the two lovers found each other again in this chapter in their new lives, but this time, there isn't any misfortune that would break them apart...

Thank you for reading this book until the end! I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

And I hope to see you in my other books as well *wink wink* ('・ᴗ・ ' )❤️

Thank you so much for your support! 💜

Wish you all the best,
Ena

Wish you all the best,Ena