6 - Adult baby

Taehyung's tutoring really paid off. For the past week, we spent much of our time together at the library and I actually grasped the concepts.

Even though our sessions ended yesterday, I walked up to him after everyone went out when the class ended, wanting to express my gratitude for him.

But he was knocked out.

There was some drool on his cheek and I couldn't help but giggle.

He looked so adorable, like a baby.

I took a seat beside him and placed my head on the table, facing him.

"How can you still be handsome when sleeping, not to mention, drooling?" I said under my breath.

I took the opportunity to touch his fluffy hair and gently caressed it, relishing in the softness

He was still not waking up...

What if he's dead?

I stood up and leaned my ear to his face to find out if he was breathing or not.

"Thank god," I whispered, sighing.

Wait, what am I even doing?

His eyes suddenly opened and he turned his head to look at me surprised. His nose brushed against mine and my breath got caught in my throat when his eyes held mine.

They then fell on my lips.

I didn't know what came to me when I looked at his lips, wanting to lean into him.

But then I remembered that he was drooling before...

I quickly pulled myself away from him. "I thought you were dead," I chuckled awkwardly.

He looked away and stretched his neck, groaning in the process. "Believe me, I won't be dying anytime soon."

"Pfft. Whatever you say," I remarked. "Anyway, I'm here to show you my gratitude."

He looked around and inspected me in confusion. "Then where's my gift?"

"Material stuff, huh?" I said, disappointed. "I guess it's sort of materialistic... I thought we could go to the amusement park together. After all those studying, I thought we needed some break. My treat."

He chuckled playfully and ruffled his hair. "Amusement park? What are you, five?"

"The only one who is five years old here is you with that drool on your face."

He widened his eyes and touched his chin and cheeks before quickly wiping them. "W-Who are you calling five years old," he pouted.

This is the first time I'm seeing him pout and my goodness he looks like a literal baby.

"So are you in?" I tilted my head, smiling.

He sighed. "Okay, I'm in."

♾♾♾

"Oh my gosh, Rena! Do you see how fast that roller coaster was!"

"Yeah..."

"That pirate ship looks so cool!"

"Sure..."

"There are carnival games everywhere! Look, there's a shooting game!"

He was pulling my hand, running here and there, all over the place, dragging me and shaking me, jumping excitedly at every attraction.

This boy never went to an amusement park or what?

"Rena! Look! Cotton candies!"

He dragged me to a small shop and watched the salesman making a cotton candy in his machine.

"Can I have a tiger one?" Taehyung asked him and I snorted quietly.

"T-Tiger one?" The man asked confused. "We only make shapes like hearts and flowers and stuff..."

"Oh..." he pouted. "Then I'll have a heart one and a flower for her." He smiled at me.

I shook my head, smiling.

Well, isn't he adorable...

After buying them, we started riding the attractions one by one. First, the drop tower. As soon as I got on it, I regretted it. Hard.

Why did I agree on this?

I shut my eyes tight in fear after glancing at the ground way beneath me after reaching the top.

Dear lord, please spare my poor life... I'm a good person!

"Rena?"

I glanced over at Taehyung. "Yes?"

"This is not how you'll die and you won't get injured, either. Don't think about such things and just enjoy the thrill, okay?" He said as if he knew what I was thinking, squeezed my hand tightly and smiled at me.

Something about that gesture made me feel more at ease and I nodded, unable to break the eye contact.

"You'll be okay."

We suddenly dropped and I screamed at the top of my lungs, closing my eyes again.

...

I groaned after getting off. "You'll be okay, my ass. All men do is lie."

He cackled from behind me, wheezing and holding his stomach. "Did you see your face? Oh my gosh, I wish I captured that expression with my camera!"

"Shut up," I hissed.

"We're riding the pirate ship next!" He grabbed my hand again.

Why did I want to come here?

————————————————————————A/N: He's an actual baby uwu

A/N: He's an actual baby uwu

————————————————————————A/N: He's an actual baby uwu