7 - Snow White

"Now let's go for- are you okay?"

I huffed out a breath after getting off the boat and staggering around to find a bench.

"I think I'll take a break for a while," I mumbled, trying not to vomit. "You can go on ahead."

"Nuuu..." He pouted and plopped down next to me. "Then I guess I'm taking a break, too."

Yeah, you better.

We've been riding on attractions non-stop for three hours!

"Ugh, my head is still spinning," I groaned, rubbing my temples.

"Turn around," he said and I turned my back to him when he scooted over.

He then started massaging my head and shoulders. I relaxed into his soothing touches which were working like magic, washing the fatigue away.

"Oh my gosh, that feels so good," I moaned and quickly bit my tongue.

I almost made it awkward between us...

"Better now?" His chuckles tickled my ear and I instantly brought my hand up to scratch it.

With a content smile, I turned around to look at him. "Way better, thank you."

"Let's walk around the park. I need to feel that I'm actually on the ground now." I stood up and pulled his hand. "You can play some carnival games."

"Yay!" He grinned and jumped off from the bench before walking down the roads beside me.

"Oh. There's that shooting game you were talking about earlier." I pointed at the huge tent that had tons of stuffed animals as decorations.

We walked over to the place and eyed every single one of them.

He leaned over to whisper, "Which one do you want?"

"For me?" I asked surprised.

"Mhmm." He nodded with an adorable smile.

I wanted to squish those cheeks.

"Then... that big stuffed turtle over there." I pointed at the huge green turtle that was placed on a shelf.

It looked cute.

"Okay." He nodded and handed the salesman some money.

I thought I told him that it would be my treat... Oh well.

Positioning his gun on his shoulder, he focused his eyes on the targets, and his expression changed drastically. As if he was a whole another person.

And he looked... hot?

My jaw dropped when he started shooting without missing a single target. Not even once.

And he looked so confident when he was knocking them all down.

I swore that he looked so manly and I couldn't rip my eyes off him.

The salesman was gawking at him as well.

Taehyung smirked at his victory after shooting them all down and switched into his bubbly demeanor in the blink of an eye.

What the hay just happened?

"Mister! We'll take that turtle over there!" He chimed, his eyes sparkling.

"A-Ah, yes, of course."

I still stood there shocked.

He handed me the turtle with a childish smile and tilted his head, looking at me confused.

"Are you okay, Rena?"

"Yesh- I mean, yeah... Thank you."

"You're welcome," he beamed. "Do you want something else from here?"

The salesman quickly boomed, "I'm sorry sir, but one person can play only once."

I bit back my laugh.

"Let's go to other places," I chuckled and grabbed his hand before walking away.

We arrived at a fish cup booth and Taehyung was mesmerized by all the unique fish that were swimming in the small tank.

I giggled. "Why don't you try to catch them while I go and get some caramel apples," I said and left him there to find the booth.

I spotted one on the other end of the road and ran towards it.

"Two, please," I told the man and he nodded before handing me two apples on sticks.

I searched my pockets for some change until he  suddenly spoke up.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." He stared at me with sharp eyes.

I stopped my actions and looked at him in confusion.

"Pardon?"

"The man you're with now. Stay away from him. He's not someone who you can trust," he slurred, his voice was quite deep and husky.

I furrowed my eyebrows, feeling scared all of a sudden. There was something off about the man. A very strange feeling that was taking over me warned me to stay away from him.

He seemed weird.

"Listen, Snow White," I snapped. "I don't know what you're talking about, but I suggest you mind your own business and keep your thoughts to yourself."

"Snow White?" His eyes almost popped out.

"Ghost or whatever. Don't come near me ever again," I thundered and handed him his money.

Turning on my heels, I quickly ran back to Taehyung.

He was so concentrated in fishing that he didn't notice my presence.

"The man you're with now. Stay away from him. He's not someone who you can trust."

Why was that weird man telling me such a thing...

I looked back at the apple booth, but he was gone. There was a different person in his place, and my heart started pounding.

What if he really was a ghost?

I gulped, feeling terrified.

What did he mean by that?

————————————————————————
A/N: 💁🏻‍♀️🍎

Thank you for reading and please don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter 💟