I

~*Seoul pt 2*~
"Lisa!, your finally here you don't know how bored I've been without you, and you've look so so great puberty damn well hit you with a bus."
She kept on ranting about how I looked and I smiled at her. She the only noise and sunshine I need in my life right now.
"Aww give me a hug, oh I forgot to tell you the guy you'll be working for said you can stay in his house so you don't need to go back and forth."
"Can't I just stay in your house?"
She looked really hesitant to response back.
"U-um he kindly offered me and I didn't want to say no.."
She then laughed awkwardly but I let it slide. 
She grabbed my hand we started walking.
"My car is not that far I'll take you to my house so you can get some rest ok." 
I nodded and we jogged to the car.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip
After I took my nap I decided that it would be easier if I left now. I got ready and changed into this.

"Have you got to leave now, we haven't even spoke yet

"Have you got to leave now, we haven't even spoke yet."
"Jennie if I want to make a good first impression then it better if I leave now and besides we talked for a whole week on skype."
"Okay.."
She gave me a cute pout and went to go put my suitcases her car.

⚫⚫⚫ time skip
We finally
"Well, thanks for everything."
"Nah it's ok, you know I've seen the guy and I must say he looks young and he is your type."
"Jennie I came her to work not to flirt"
"I'm just saying, he is kinda hot."
I rolled my eyes and gave her one last hug as I was about to leave the car she stopped me again.
"Um I need to tell you something, th- have a good day!"
I gave her a confused face and replied back by giving her one more hug.

Jennie's PoV

I don't think I'm ready to tell her yet, I know she'll give me a reaction I don't want to see maybe I'll wait a little bit longer.

Jennie's PoV

I walked to the gate and it opened and when I went in you could say I nearly shit myself and the scenery of this beautiful place nearly made me cry. I saw All the newest features were built into the mansion. The windows were big to let in maximum light but fashioned so well that the home stayed heated in the winter time. Every line was neat and straight, the color scheme brown and gold. The roofline didn't peak in the center as was the fashion in the previous decade but instead sloped to the left. peaking a couple of meters from the edge.

"Woah"

I then heard foot steps behind me I turned around to see who it was
"Are you the new maid?"
"Y-yes"
The guy look gorgeous Jennie was right he was kinda hot.
💜💛💜💛💜💛💜
This is the first chapter. I hope you enjoyed it 

FOLLOW OUR IG :@jamlesstaezzi@JamlessJamin@taezzizi

FOLLOW OUR IG :
@jamlesstaezzi
@JamlessJamin
@taezzizi