XXXII

•Chapter 4•       ~*She's Back*~

•Chapter 4•
       ~*She's Back*~

???'s PoV

I've been trapped in Lee's cage for so long it's all because of that stupid Lisa
If she didn't take Jimin away from me Lee and Jimin would still want me.

I heard loud footsteps coming my way and the gate opened.

"You are now free to go" I looked up at the guard confused at his words
"What?"

"You heard me the first time, or do you want us both to be locked in here?" He said and gave me a smirk. I got up instantly and ran out of the cage.
Jimin I'm coming for you.

Lisa's PoV

Me and Jimin were still in the room and it began to be really awkward.
"Well I should get going now, I have to go do my chores."
As I was about to get up he touched my thigh.
"Wait."
That was all he said and he walked out of the room.
I sat on the comfortably and waited for someone to comeback.

⚫️⚫️⚫️ Time Skip

I was still waited on this bed I was started to get really bored now. I looked around to see if I could do anything and I found a guitar
'Maybe I should play'
I thought to myself and I got up to go get it and sat on chair opposite the bed.
"What song should I play?"

I song came into my head that Jimin would always play when he was bored. Promise.

As I was done I looked at the door to see Mina and Jimin standing their mouths open.
"Lisa,you got a beautiful singing voice and who wrote that song?"
I smiled her and as I was about to says something Jimin
"I wrote that song."

Jungkook PoV

As I was on my PlayStation my phone rang
"Ugh who could it be now?"
It was namjoon
"Yes?"
"A hello would be nice but anyways come to my house I called all the members."

"Why?"

"We are going on another mission." What?, finally I get to finally kill someone.

"Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes." I ended the call and went down stairs, I knew this day would come so I built
The exact same hideout I had in my house before they burnt it down

Namjoon's PoV

⚫️⚫️⚫️Time Skip

We were Now al here, in my living room just like old time.

Yoongi falling asleep and Hoseok wake him up by making him laugh trying to wake,jungkook and V arguing about something stupid and Jin telling Jimin dad jokes that aren't even funny and Jimin laughing at them anyways,well at least some part of Jimin is still in there.